TTC Buddy -- CD4

angelica2

Reaction score
Hello! I'm angel I'm 23 and am on my fourth cycle TTC. The first three cycles we weren't really trying or preventing. Then a few days ago my husband comes up to me and asks when we were actively going to start trying. I got pretty excited because at first he figured it'd happen quickly so we didn't really need to try :haha: . Little did he know!
Currently I am on CD 4 of my cycle. Before I had my Implanon implanted my periods were pretty erratic. Once I got it implanted my periods stopped. Since I've had it removed in September 2010 my cycles have ranged from 25-35 days. They seem to be getting shorter everytime I have one! I've been using OPKs so I do know that my Luteal Phase is approximately 12 days. I don't know if that's too short or not but hopefully it's okay!
I just can't wait for AF to end and for Ovulation to occur already! I'm too implatient ;) . I just really miss the days from when my son was small. So fragile and soft. I cannot wait to share all those moments again with my next child.
Also, I was wondering if you do anything to help the process. I do OPKs so I know when I ovulate. I also DTD every other day except for during ovulation, everyday. I've heard of people taking various vitamins and using certain lubricants to help with conception but I'm not too sure about how it all works. Any experience you have with anything like this would be excellent to hear about!

Sorry I like to ramble on and on :blush:

Hi! Welcome!!

Im 25, ttc #1 and am on CD4. We have been TTC for 9+ mths and I have had to period since stopping bc. Hoping to have a shorter cycle this time! Last cycle I did OPKS and charted my temps for the first time so I am doing that again this cycle.

How old is your son?

Hello! Am I reading right? That you've had two periods in the last 9 months? Yes I do hope you have a shorter cycle this time around! That's a stinker you have to wait that long! I've started charting my temps as well this time around so hopefully that works out for us both. Last time I did my temp about every 3 days haha :)
My son just turned two in December. It's crazy how fast time flies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->