Ttc buddy cycle day 7

kierley

Expecting baby boy 3
Reaction score

looking for some ttc buddies im so new to all this would love to have some friends here.:flower:

Hi,

I wouldnt mind being your buddy. I am new to this site as well. AF is here for me now but I am not regular so I have to use the guessing game till I know if Vitex works for me.

hey, so what are girls using, pre seed, opk etc or are you going it au naturel

hey, so what are girls using, pre seed, opk etc or are you going it au naturel

Hi,

I haven't decided to use pre-seed or anything yet but I am on day 3 of Vitex to try to help regulate my cycle plus there are a lot of women that have gotten their :bfp: from using this product so I am hoping it happens to me soon. This is my 2nd cycle TTC. What about you? Also, I am adding you to my TTC buddy list :thumbup:

:thumbup:

im temping, pre seed and instead cups. as well as grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and reflexology, do you think thats enough :blush:

im not gonna use opk as yet as im pretty regular but i do have a cbfm i can use if it takes a few cycles.

my poas addiction might get the better of me but im trying to save the money from opk as im skint for the next 3 months until i go back to work from mat leave.

Welcome Kierly,

Happy to make this journey with you!

:thumbup:

im temping, pre seed and instead cups. as well as grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and reflexology, do you think thats enough :blush:

im not gonna use opk as yet as im pretty regular but i do have a cbfm i can use if it takes a few cycles.

my poas addiction might get the better of me but im trying to save the money from opk as im skint for the next 3 months until i go back to work from mat leave.

Lol, I am sure we can never do enough to get our :bfp: :haha:. I am on about day 3 of drinking grapefruit juice. I read that you drank this when you conceived your first son. How much are you drinking now? I am doing 2 8oz cups so far. I dont really think I know how to temp to well and since this is really the first go round I am going to see if Vitex works.

So I am taking Vitex, prenatal, grapefruit juice and walking more. What is the cranberry juice for?

yeah i drank grapefruit juice on the cycle i concieved callum, it really did increase cm. i only drank one small glass a day in the week upto ov

the cranberry juice is cos im on an acidic diet to ttc a girl.

i only temped the cycle i concived callum but it was fab to see ov and i got an implant dip and my temps just went up and up, i had a good idea i was preg eve before i did the test at 10dpo.

been temping for the past 2 cycles so all set to ttc this cycle

yeah i drank grapefruit juice on the cycle i concieved callum, it really did increase cm. i only drank one small glass a day in the week upto ov

the cranberry juice is cos im on an acidic diet to ttc a girl.

i only temped the cycle i concived callum but it was fab to see ov and i got an implant dip and my temps just went up and up, i had a good idea i was preg eve before i did the test at 10dpo.

been temping for the past 2 cycles so all set to ttc this cycle

I am on a diet so I can be healthier once I get my :bfp:. I really want my first to be a girl. What do you usually eat for your acidic diet?

dairy, pasta, bread wheat.

fruit and veg is for a boy.

it might be a load of rubbish though

lol, well it cant hurt to try as long as your not hurting yourself. So I say why not lol

thats what i thought, i ll be just as happy with another boy though.

im beth by the way.

think i ll start on the grapefruit juice today. yuck i dont like the stuff.

loving your sig, sounds like your BFP isnt far away.

i just got a gail prediction and she says bfp in oct (concieve sept) and a girl :happydance: hope she is right.
also another girl in 2013 that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->