TTC buddy December 2014 or January 2015 :)

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hope your all well :)

Me and OH are TTC in 2 weeks and 6 days :happydance: and I would love a WhatsApp/email buddy who is TTC around the same time or has recently started TTC.

Baby dust to everyone! xxxxxx

Hey! We have just started TTC#2! I think my mind plays more tricks on me than anything else! Everyday I feel like this might be it haha
Are you excited to start trying??

Hey! We have just started TTC#2! I think my mind plays more tricks on me than anything else! Everyday I feel like this might be it haha
Are you excited to start trying??

Haha I remember those times! Cannot wait to have the possibility of being pregnant again ha! The wait is awful but so worth it..:happydance:

I am TOO TOO excited and I am stalking everything baby!

I feel like all I think about is babies haha I am so excited to be trying but nervous and scared all at the same time! its crazy! I am not on Facebook or I would join you all :(

I feel like all I think about is babies haha I am so excited to be trying but nervous and scared all at the same time! its crazy! I am not on Facebook or I would join you all :(

Ahh yes it is a crazy mix of emotions! Although the TWW is horrendous, its actually pretty cool rather than just finding out your pregnant. I actually miss the TWW and can't wait to be back there:happydance:

Hello! My husband and I are TTC #1 and I would love to join your TTC group if you have room for one more :) Thanks so much

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Hey I'd love to join the facebook group I really need some sup port. The link isn't available to me. Would It be ok to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->