TTC buddy wanted - Conceived 1st 35+ trying for 2nd (and not as easy!)

Emx

Mum/Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I appreciate TTC +35 is difficult for many and there are some of us out there who have been lucky enough 1st time.... Looking for a TTC buddy who is trying 2nd time at 35 +!

I am 37 (38 in July) and conceived Lani first try in 2009... trying for another baby now and it has been a few months..... would appreciate a TTC buddy in the same situation x

Hi Emx

I had out daughter in may 09, when i was 36, well 37 two weeks later!

Fell pregnant again last May, only to have a MMC in the July. Has been a really horrible six months since as so many friend were pregnant at the same time and have either just had their babies or are due any time. :(

Both previous times we have luckily got preg very quickly, within 2 months of actively trying, but now I;m doing everything, temping etc, but nothing!!!

However, today i am 15 dpo, and temps still high on my chart, but tested yesterday and this morning and both very clear bfn. So, will see if af turns up today or not, she usually arrives at 13 dpo so am getting a bit frustrated!!

Assuming she turns up, I'll gladly be a TTC buddy!
x

Hi im trying for fourth baby at aged 37 1/2 ... we been ttc actively for five months and used literally no protection for ages! im married and have two girls and one boy. my kids orig dad doesnt see them. so starting again with my husband and NOT having much luck...not even a false alarm! very frustrating and can hear the clock ticking loudly. would be very happy to be co ttcver xx hugs x

I'll join in too! I'll be 38 next month, and we've been trying for our second for over 6 months now... not preventing for about a year, but HARDCORE trying (temps, herbs, acupuncture, etc.) for about 6 months. I've been diagnosed with high FSH and a low ovarian reserve, but I'm not going to let that stand in my way.

Our awesome son is almost 3.5 years old.... he deserves a sibling!

Hi i am too trying for second baby now. Been trying for 9 months now and already have started down the doctors and now hospital route.

I fell with my first very quickly and done it on second month. I was 34 just and had him before my 35th birthday. But now 37 (38 in october) things are just getting so difficult for us. Hospital wants to test both of us which i know will help.
Have first appiontment this coming friday to see what they say.
We are still trying as this is my fertile week this week.

Will let you know anything useful if i get anything to help you ladies.

Enjoy your weekend

X

Hi ladies
well af arrived today, 2 days late .... was getting so hopeful!!

Am thinking all the stress of temping etc might be actually getting in the way, and am considering stopping it. I think it was really helpful after the miscarriage as i felt like i was getting some 'control' over the situation, but it also means i think about getting pregnant from the minute i wake up every morning as taking my temp is the first thing i do, which is really rubbish. It would be better to just have a nice cuddle with dh, even tho he's never said, I know he hates waking up to the bleeping of the thermometer!

Am also thinking of seeing my doctor this week, but have no idea what they would do.
Guess I would feel better having some checks to see if all ok, as since mmc i get bloated a lot, not sure if connected tho.

Any how, will sleep on it,

x

Hi ladies!! Am glad I am not alone out there... would be lovely to follow you all through your TTC journey xx

Flosseroo - sorry to hear of your MMC last year and sorry that this wasn't your month.. I know what you mean about the stress of 'trying'.. We have given it a real go this month (as opposed to just not using contraception) and apart from it being utterly knackering (especially with the demands of a young toddler!), we had the discussion last night that its not quite the same when you feel you have to perform! We got pregnant very quickly with DD - was quite a shock that it happened so quickly actually.. and we were wondering if the fact we werent expecting it to happen so soon took the stress out if it all and thats why we were so lucky? If you know what I mean!
Go to your doctor and have a chat - you never know, they may well be able to suggest something, you havent got anything to lose by going.. Let us know if you do.. keep your chin up honey xx

I am now 2 days PO so will be testing next week.. anyone else? This is our last chance for a 2011 baby as we are going to skip trying next month... Sounds silly but I really dont want to miss Xmas next year as will be the first one DD understands, If we got pregnant next cycle baby would be due around Christmas Day!!

I'll chime in also.

I'm 39....feeling selfish having 4 healthy children already....been ttc since June. Had a MC at 6wks in September and a difficult recovery. 2nd round of Clomid here just finished on CD 15...awaiting the :) on the OPK so I can start my 2ww!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->