Ttc buddy wanted

AnnaEccles

Pregnant 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi Girls,
Me and my hubby are trying to concieve our 2nd child (naturally) not sure if this is the right section?? We started 6 days ago and already i want to do test lol got to wait at least another week:(
Looking for someone in the same boat really to chat to and keep us both up on a high etc.

Speak soon xxx:baby:

Hi Anna, Im new to this site and would like to have a buddy. How old is your child? I have a six year old and ttc#2
:haha: haha thats me all over, Ive already taken 3 pg tests all a :bfn:, Im going to test wait until next monday to test again as my af are a little messed up

Looking forward to getting that :bfp:postive

Well plenty of :dust:

Hiya!! Aleisha is 1 at the begining of november, i feel wierd trying for number 2 so soon but i want another so much lol. i officially can test 21st sept but that hasn't stoped me doing them - no luck though. When i was preg with aleisha i could not drink tea anymore but recently i have picked up the habit again - i hope its a sign!! we should test together!! xx

Hey, thats lovely another one in quick sussestion. :baby: Thats what OH and I plan to do. Ok I can wait until then, really hoping its a BFP:happydance:

Hey, thats lovely another one in quick succestion. :baby: Thats what OH and I plan to do. Ok I can wait until then, really hoping its a BFP:happydance:

Lets hope your lack of tea symptoms are correct and you get that bfp. My boobs have felt really sore today and I think I may have caught my ovulation days (hope so). I'll do it in the morning and are using the ebay cheapies. Hope they are accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->