ttc buddy would be nice? :-)

youngmummy2be

Reaction score
anybody recently (pref) mc and need a friend to chat with whilest ttc? im quite an open person :)

dont want to scare anybody away,

bit about me... had 2 losses
im 19 in 3 weeks!
in a steady relationship
live in NW england
craving a baby
doing my a levels :)
i have facebook too :)

hope theres somebody out there :)

hey hunny <3
sorry for your losses <3
iv just turned 19 (new years day) had a MC 18/12/10 - was my first pregnancy but am trying to stay possitive for the new year :)
did have facebook but me and OH deleted it as was causing alot of crap *coff* slutty girls *coff* :winkwink:
Ever need to chat im here :)

Em xx

hey hunny <3
sorry for your losses <3
iv just turned 19 (new years day) had a MC 18/12/10 - was my first pregnancy but am trying to stay possitive for the new year :)
did have facebook but me and OH deleted it as was causing alot of crap *coff* slutty girls *coff* :winkwink:
Ever need to chat im here :)

Em xx

aww wow, totally know what your on about... slutty girls are trouble haha :p
yeh deffo would be nice :) im 19 on 1st feb! are you trying again? xx

Haha yes they are :winkwink: tbh im abit of the jelous type bt shh ;) haha!
Arw' happy birthday for then hun :) im currently going through a natural MC but as soon as i have my confirmation scan me and my OH are back on it :)
you trying now hun?
xx

Hiya :hi:

im 23, so probably too old for you girls :haha:
also, my loss was 7 months ago, but only just started trying again last month.

but if you're interested, i could be a TTC buddy?
xx

xx

Hey hun! :) haha arw your not too old silly :laugh2: if any of you two wana chat dop me a message :happydance: im so excited too start trying again! in a really happy mood today! :ninja: whoop! x

xxx

Arw' happy birthday for then hun :) im currently going through a natural MC but as soon as i have my confirmation scan me and my OH are back on it :)
you trying now hun?
xx

thanks! happy birthday for new year! we tried as soon as i stopped bleeding! so so eager, may be pregnant again, not 100% sure though. i had the 1st tablet
on 1st dec and went into hosp on the 4th. most painful thing ever :( had to go back upto a&e twice, they wanted to keep me in overnight as i was loosing so much blood, (sorry if too much info...)but one sanitary towel (the overnight thick ones!!) lasted about 15 mins before i had to change, went through 7 packets till the bleeding died down! such a horrible horrible horrible thing to happen to such good people as ourselfs!

hope your experience isnt as bad as mine! xxxx

xx

Hey hun! :) haha arw your not too old silly :laugh2: if any of you two wana chat dop me a message :happydance: im so excited too start trying again! in a really happy mood today! :ninja: whoop! x

xxx

shelleney - your not too old :) my boyf is 22 ! age is just a number, so sorry for ur loss aswell, such a nasty thing :(... id love to be a buddy and to chat anytime u wish, i have email and facebook! :) id love to be both ur buddies infact haha! xxx

emilyrose - im in such a good mood aswell today haha, must be something in the air!! xx

you trying now hun?
xx

thanks! happy birthday for new year! we tried as soon as i stopped bleeding! so so eager, may be pregnant again, not 100% sure though. i had the 1st tablet
on 1st dec and went into hosp on the 4th. most painful thing ever :( had to go back upto a&e twice, they wanted to keep me in overnight as i was loosing so much blood, (sorry if too much info...)but one sanitary towel (the overnight thick ones!!) lasted about 15 mins before i had to change, went through 7 packets till the bleeding died down! such a horrible horrible horrible thing to happen to such good people as ourselfs!

hope your experience isnt as bad as mine! xxxx

thankyou sweet <3 was a okay one - weird drinking after preparing myself that i couldnt lol :wacko: .. arw you will have to keep me updated babes <3 ..
arw babes! :hugs: that sounds like a terrible experience :sad1: im sorry you had to go through it :sad1: - the most blood i lost was when i went to hospital due to amount of blood i lost in my sleep and when i removed the cover to get dressed i saw what looked like (sorry if tmi) 5 pieces of liver surrounded by blood :sad1: was so supprise when then scan next morning showed baby in sack still - i was so praying that its heart was still beating but unfortunatly not :cry: ladies on here been great though, one story i was told that a women had a scan and the baby had no lungs so she had no choice to abort the baby later on which is very sad :sad1: im trying to think that the baby wasnt ready to come to us yet but hoping the next one will be a sticky one and be a healthy one :) i know, its horrible thing to go through, i wouldnt wish it upon an enemy! <3 xxx

Shelleney if you're too old at 23 then I'm not sure what I am... lol. 25 atm, 26 in May.
I'll happily stalk you all to BFP - lol.

Same as Emily, going through a natural m/c atm, more bloods scheduled for tomorrow but still bleeding atm (TMI) x

shelleney - your not too old :) my boyf is 22 ! age is just a number, so sorry for ur loss aswell, such a nasty thing :(... id love to be a buddy and to chat anytime u wish, i have email and facebook! :) id love to be both ur buddies infact haha! xxx

emilyrose - im in such a good mood aswell today haha, must be something in the air!! xx

Hehe id love to be both your buddies too :) whoop! :happydance: haha it must be hun, rate giddy todayy! :happydance: my OH is 23 and 100% on age just being a number :D xx

Shelleney if you're too old at 23 then I'm not sure what I am... lol. 25 atm, 26 in May.
I'll happily stalk you all to BFP - lol.

Same as Emily, going through a natural m/c atm, more bloods scheduled for tomorrow but still bleeding atm (TMI) x

yaay more buddies! whoop :happydance: OMG what has my OH put in my cup of tea :wacko: hehee xxx

Great :friends:
We can all get through this together. Im 4DPO at the moment, so 10 days til testing. Eeek! I have a really good feeling about this cycle. Think I may actually get my BFP, although trying not to get my hopes up!
xx

Arw will have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun :hugs:
That would be a FAB start to the year!!
I have just been to the toilet (sorry if tmi) and when i wiped.. there was NOTHING :happydance: no blood, orange discharge - just CLEAR :happydance:
Now all thats left too do is hope that my bleeding has stopped for good, go to scan on 12th for them to confirm that everything has happened naturally, take a pregnancy test to check my levels have gone back down and that we can TTC straight away :happydance:
Arw' i REALLY REALLY hope i get my BFP very soon! Makes me all giddy thinking about having a baba inside again :happydance:
xxx

Thanks Hun.
And good luck to you too.
BFP for you next month!
:dust:
xx

So do I count the day I started m/c bleed ad CD1?
If that's the case I'm now CD6?

Yes, you should count the first day of actual bleeding (not spotting) as CD1.
Good luck with this cycle, Hun
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"