TTC Buddy

Allym0101

TTC # 1 after 3 loses
Reaction score
Girls, I really need some help and support
I am having one of those 'this isn't going to happen for me' days.
So here's my story... My OH and I have been trying to conceive for a 18 months now. During that time I've had 2 very early miscarriages and an ectopic. Because each of those pregnancies were lost at a very early stage, no one else knows apart from my OH. It happened that as soon as I found out I was pregnant I started to miscarry so I never got
to share my happy news with family or friends. Now when
I'm having a bad day I only have my OH to talk to. I guess what I'm looking for is some friends who I can talk to, share stories, tips, tricks, experience, tears and bad days.
I have recently changed gp's and am going to ask them to start testing me for fertilily problems. I'm so scared of the outcome but I need to have some answers. Sometimes I hold it against my OH because he has a 10 yr old son from a previous relationship (they have no contact) and I yell at him that he can't understand how it feels to think you can't have children.
Anyway I'm rambling on now, but would love any of you girls
to get in touch so we can experience this horrible ride together

Ally, just wanted to send hugs :hugs:

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. You are most welcome here to share your stories, your sadness, your grief and anything else. We all have experience with this kind of loss. I have to ask, is there a reason you haven't told anyone? My second pregnancy wasn't going well from the very beginning. I found out I was pregnant and had a doc's appt. scheduled for something else a few days later. She did a scan and knew something was wrong. I maintained the pregnancy for a few more weeks, but with basically no hope of it continuing. My husband and I didn't tell anyone that I was pregnant except my mother and sister. When I had a mc (my second) I asked my husband to email my friends. I just knew it would be too hard to hold it in. I'm glad we did tell them. They threw a dinner party for me and gave me lots of hugs. I don't think it is ever to late to share this news with people who love you. It is important to get as much support as you can. It is also important to talk about it. That is the only way you will begin to heal. I'm here for you and I know the other ladies are as well. If I may, I would also encourage you to find at least one friend in your life who you could confide in.

Take good care and keep writing here.

xoxo

Ally first of all sorry for your losses hun....I and all the girls here know how hard it is and the importance of having friends to confide in. We are here for you but like hearty says its also important to share this pain with some good friends as you might need face to face comforting, a shoulder to cry on or a really big hug!

Thanks for replying girls. I think you're both right, I'm going to confide in a friend and tell her everything. The reason I didn't tell them before was that, my mum and my friends are such worriers and I didn't want to upset them over something they could do nothing about. I know they would be so upset for me and I couldn't face putting them through that.
But you're right, I need to talk to someone and I'm going to tell a friend. I think it will feel like a weight has been lifted.

Also, I think this website is such a great idea. It has been such a comfort to me in those hard days and all you girls are brilliant. Just logging on here and reading your stories gives me hope and lets me know that there are other people out there going through the same.

xoxo

Hi Ally,

i too have the 'its not going to happen' feeling.

i lost our baby 'Max' back in December, and i dont feel im over things at all, i keep thinking that i should have a great big bump by now and buying all the lovely little things i had planned :(

i think confiding in your friend is a good idea, hopefully she'll be there for you and you'll feel alot better for telling someone, your angels shouldnt be a secret, there is no shame in the fact they didnt stick.

*hugs* to you

:hugs: you will find lots of comfort and lovely friends here :hugs:

hey Ally, I am so sorry for your losses. The girls on here are right that telling a friend is a good idea its important to talk about how you are feeling and you will find a lot of support here. We are all here for you and understand. I hope things go well for you with the GP.

Big :hugs: to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->