TTC buddy? :)

hoping4baby92

TTC #1!
Reaction score
:howdy: Hey everyone! I've been TTC for 16 months and so far I haven't had any luck. I'm 19 and my DH is 23. We haven't told either of our families about our plans to have a baby due to various reasons so I'd love someone to talk to about it. I'm CD27 and just waiting for AF so I can try Soy, which I am super excited about! :) I'm new to Baby and Bump, so I don't exactly know the proper etiquette for this and what not, but I'd love to chat!

I'll be buddies with you I'm waiting today to see if AF shows up or not before I test :) I'm 22 and my DH is 29. I just decided to look for buddies on here recently too!!

Have you went to a doctor? and I'll add you to my buddies :) and thanks! im starting to lose a bit of hope but i think thats just me being pessimistic as always

Yes, I've been to the doctor several times but everytime I go he just tells me to "wait and see" and that "everything is normal". I feel like if I hear him say that one more I might scream! Sorry, I'm kind of frustrated so I rant:blush: Anyways, you definitely should not lose hope but I understand that it's really hard not to. Especially as the months go on and still no BFP :( I just accepted your friends request :friends:

ranting is always good!! well the :witch: got me I do believe af just started kind of depressing really lol

Good luck! Lots of baby dust! Can I just ask please when you went to the Doctors did they do any tests at all when they told you everything was fine? Im off to the Doctors this week and im nervous! x

I'm so sorry to hear that:( This is the first month I'm actually looking forward to AF lol

Faith n Hope--I've had blood tests done a couple of times and a vaginal ultrasound but that's it so far. But don't be nervous, atleast you're getting one step closer to baby:) :dust:

Thank you! Did they give you tests straight away or did you have to wait? x

I tried to get them done when we had been TTC for 7months but my doctor told me that we had to have been TTC for atleast a year before there was anything he could do about it.So, we just had them done about 2months ago. I think he's mostly unwilling to do anything because of my age; he basically told me "you're too young to be infertile."

Finally got referred! Just waiting for them to call to make an appointment! :happydance: Anything new with you guys?

Aww hope it goes well! Drs didnt go overly well so ive been a bit all over the place with my head! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->