TTC Budy No 1

Chrisbri

Reaction score
this is my first TTC. I am 26 years old. Any one interested in a buddy to share experience and make friends:cloud9:

hi and welcome im on my TWW so i dont know where you are in your cycle so you might be behind me but would love to be your buddy :hugs:

oh by the way i am 26 and my DH is 27 we have a three year old already and has a mc in april 2010 and ttc for over a year

hi and welcome im on my TWW so i dont know where you are in your cycle so you might be behind me but would love to be your buddy :hugs:

My period should be due today. Tried pregnancy test this morning and it is negative :(. Don't know if i should wait more.

Still waiting to Ov, hun which is 8 days from today.

Since how long are you TTC?

Still waiting to Ov, hun which is 8 days from today.

Since how long are you TTC?

it is my first time. This morning I got a BFN but AF still not here. still have a small hope.

Wish you luck then....how long have you been TTC

Hello, mummy madness. Doing good, how about you?

Chrisbri - we have been NTNP for 3 months.

Temperature going down.........AF is late but coming soon I think.. How are you?

Doing good, hun. I'll switch back to WTT after this month till Jan 2012.

Wow - that's a good sign. When was your AF due? Looks promising, sending all the baby dust your way. :dust:

Wow - that's a good sign. When was your AF due? Looks promising, sending all the baby dust your way. :dust:

It was due on the 9th. But yesterday evening I had some brown spotting and I thought AF is here but still nothing this morning. Now we wait and see

It was due on the 9th. But yesterday evening I had some brown spotting and I thought AF is here but still nothing this morning. Now we wait and see

Brown/pinkish spotting is referred as implantation. Did you test? You might want to test again and find out! Fingers crossed! :dust:

Don't know seems more that AF is coming slowly.......will see this weekend maybe I take test again. baby dust to you too :) soon your OV

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->