TTC but super confused?

Babyfever2

Reaction score
So the last few weeks I've been having serious symptoms. Nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches and frequent urination. About 2 weeks ago, I had a single drop of light pink blood on the TP after I used the bathroom and nothing since. It was accompanied by very mild cramping and what I can only describe as "twinges" or slight "pulls". I've taken 3 HPTs and all of them have been negative! I'm confused to say the least and getting kinda frustrated by not knowing what's going on. Has anyone continuously gotten negative but have had raging symptoms 2 weeks after what could potentially be implantation bleeding? I feel like I'm going crazy!

So the last few weeks I've been having serious symptoms. Nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches and frequent urination. About 2 weeks ago, I had a single drop of light pink blood on the TP after I used the bathroom and nothing since. It was accompanied by very mild cramping and what I can only describe as "twinges" or slight "pulls". I've taken 3 HPTs and all of them have been negative! I'm confused to say the least and getting kinda frustrated by not knowing what's going on. Has anyone continuously gotten negative but have had raging symptoms 2 weeks after what could potentially be implantation bleeding? I feel like I'm going crazy!

Hi Babyfever2

I am in a similar situation to you. I am feeling nauseous and have mild cramping and feel tired a lot but have taken 4 negative hpt's, 2 of which were this morning and two nearly a week ago. I'm 12 days late and now on cycle day 49. Today I've felt so nauseous that I don't fancy eating and my tummy is tender. still no sign of AF 😕
I

Ahh, that's so frustrating! I haven't tested again but I probably will in a few days. I hope you find out soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janebe345
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->