TTC :) CD1= January 26th 2009

Bebecake

Baby # 2 Due Summer 2014
Reaction score
I've been ttc since May 2008, but I had to have a lap in Nov 2008 and I just got off of BC. My cycle is still trying to regulate again, but my cycle is usually about 29-35 days...

Is anyone in that same time frame? Or boat?

Thanks! I think we all could use the support!

Hi,

CD 1 for me was 25th Jan, i think i O'd yesterday so i am 1 dpo today. Im 26, hubby is 31 and we have been ttc #1 since July 2008. How long are your cycles normally, mine are around 29, good luck!

Hi,
CD1 was 22nd January, but am still waiting to ov. Not sure of my cycle because I came off long-term BCP in December 2008. Last month it was 34 days. I just started charting temperatures this month so I know I haven't ov'ed yet. I am really hoping it will be soon though.
Polaris

Hi,

CD 1 for me was 25th Jan, i think i O'd yesterday so i am 1 dpo today. Im 26, hubby is 31 and we have been ttc #1 since July 2008. How long are your cycles normally, mine are around 29, good luck!

I was using the opk this past weekend and I had a peak on Saturday, so I might have o'd yesterday too... not too sure :(

My husband has the flu right now, so the bd is not working out too well this month. I usually don't ovulate until later on, so I'm wondering if it was a false positive. It was only for one day, and mine usually last quite a few days?

Are you using opk?

Good luck! Lets stay in touch!

hi girls,

just found this thread but my cd1 was 28th jan and cycle is about 27/28 days so am around the same time as you. pretty sure i ov'd monday or yesterday so 2ww it is! lets hope i dont drive myself and you girls nuts with SS:dohh:

hi girls,

just found this thread but my cd1 was 28th jan and cycle is about 27/28 days so am around the same time as you. pretty sure i ov'd monday or yesterday so 2ww it is! lets hope i dont drive myself and you girls nuts with SS:dohh:

Great! I am coming off of BC, so my system is a little messed up. I'm usually about 29 days. I had a peak today, so we might be right on the same track. Keep me informed! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->