TTC Clear Blue Fertility Monitor Help?

Meddings2009

Reaction score
Alright Ladies And Gents
Me And My Husband Are TTC :) YAY!
Jessica (Me) = 22, Marc (Hubby) = 25

Back In January 2013 We Had Suffered From An Ectopic Pregnancy :( Sooooo Very Heart Breaking, Considering I Was Only 4 Weeks & 1 Day Pregnant Before Emergency Ruptured Removal Of Our Baby. That Was A Roller Coaster Ride Of Emotions For Sure. Our First Child & All In A Matter Of Days Finding Out About Our Surprise & Unknown Pregnancy Of Excitement And Happy Tears & Family Celebrating Together To Late Night Trip To Thee Emergency Room For Ruptured And Hemorrhaging Surgery For Thee Removal Of A Lifetime Experience I Pray For No Couples To Go Through! & I Now Only Have My Left Fallopian Tube. So After Almost 10 Months Of Grieving We Are Ready To Conceive :D

My Period Cycle Started In Thee Afternoon On September 12, So I Called CBFM Helpline & She Stated Just Like Thee Booklet Read To Turn On My Monitor Thee Following Day On September 13 That's Thee First Time EVER I Turned On My Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. & On September 18 Thee Monitor Asked For Thee First Stick . So From Thee 18 - 24 Thee Monitor Read LOW (FOR 7 DAYS). & On September 25 - October 6 It Read HIGH (FOR 12 DAYS). October 7 It Read LOW. So I Used 20 Sticks & NO Peak :( My Period Is Supposed To Show Up On October 9 This Month. Any Advise Or Success Stories Or Information?

Did I Not Ovulate?

I think if it's at the highest level then you're ovulating... Think there's 3 levels.. I know the middle one means that you're body is gearing up for ovulation and the highest means you're ovulating...

Soo sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

I'm about to start the monitor myself when my cycle restarts

Good luck! :dust:

Your first cycle can be wonky so don't worry about not ovulating. For example this cycle I got pregnant by doing the deed 2 times, on high days and we are pregnant!

Make sure you are consistently testing within your window. I set mine up for 6 am testing, so I can test as early as 3 am, as late as 9 am.

It is better to pee in a cup and submerge the test stick as well for 15 seconds. Good luck....I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->