TTC# clearblue fertility monitor

Benim

Reaction score
Is clearblue fertility monitor can help you to get pregnant fast ?
I just read about it and really want to try because this time it not easy
for me to get pregnant same my 1st child. I have 1 damage tube but
Dr. said it still working so I wish i'm luck.

hi , i deffo reccoment the cbfm , i was ttc 3 years with a mmc in the 3 year of trying then in oct i bought the monitor and i was preg in dec tho that wasnt sticky either , but it did help me get pregnant , :flower:

Wow! I wish i'm lucky like you. Just try for 3 months but feel bad and sad already I just worried not sure my tube block or not. I don't want to go to see the doctor because he always told me to try IVF so I just want to try natural way if I can.

Hi Benim,

I'm thinking about buying a CBFM too. I see you are in Canada, have you found any good deals on one? I've seen them on Kijii for around $200, but for that price I might as well buy a brand new.

Good luck to you, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Wow! I wish i'm lucky like you. Just try for 3 months but feel bad and sad already I just worried not sure my tube block or not. I don't want to go to see the doctor because he always told me to try IVF so I just want to try natural way if I can.

yeah it was kinda lucky after 3 years of ttc , i didnt think it would happen so soon ,as i had unexplained infertility , so i would defo get one , they are worth the money and i got a second hand one on ebay at halve the price :flower:

Hi Round2 second hand for $200 super expensive. I still looking for good deal too. Are you from Toronto ? I'm from Lloydminster hard to find a used one here and for brand new $200 at walmart.

Wish i'm lucky like you susan36

Hi Round2 second hand for $200 super expensive. I still looking for good deal too. Are you from Toronto ? I'm from Lloydminster hard to find a used one here and for brand new $200 at walmart.

Ya, they're really expensive here, it looks like about $250 brand new

I'm from Ottawa. Thre's a good deal on www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/clearblue.html, It's only $200 including a set of sticks, but the don't deliver to Canada.

Well here's hoping we both won't need one soon!!!

i got preggers on my first month with the cbfm best £150 I have ever spent xx

Thank you Round2. Wait for awhile might get a better deal.

Congratulatios LadyGecko. This time I really want baby girl but will see.

I have one (but I'm using cheapy ovulation sticks before I break into the clearbm sticks/btw the sticks are pricey) I got pregnant TWICE using it but I too didn't have a sticky bean but neverless it does work.

Wow! sorry for your loss. I loss 1 last Oct ectopic and I really want to try CBFM if it work with me it can work with all lady ^_^. I still looking for one but still no luck. They pretty expensive I look for second hand and I though I got 1 but nope it Clearplan not Clearblue
so still keep looking for Clearblue ^_^

Wow! sorry for your loss. I loss 1 last Oct ectopic and I really want to try CBFM if it work with me it can work with all lady ^_^. I still looking for one but still no luck. They pretty expensive I look for second hand and I though I got 1 but nope it Clearplan not Clearblue
so still keep looking for Clearblue ^_^

Have you tried amazon.com?? I got one from there- I see you're in Canada so I'm not sure how much it would cost you- but I got mine for $120 US dollars. I haven't used it yet- waiting for AF to come 1st and for things to get back to normal but I've heard a lot of great things about them.

https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Ea...32QB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299379135&sr=8-1

Thank you hollyw79 $120 US pretty good price but not sure about shipping.

They don't ship to Canada....just tried it! But I think you can actually get the one on www.early-pregnancy-tests.com. I re-read their shipping policies and you can get it, it justs cost $25 for delivery. Still a pretty good deal!

I just got one $150 for second hand though. I will post the picture when it arrive ^_^

Good morning everyone. I just got e-mail from the seller. She will send my clearblue monitor today not sure how long it will arrive here. Hopefully next week ^_^

Anyone in Canada want clearblue fertility monitor ? I'm asking for $150 and free shipping includes Booklet & Batteries. I don't have the sticks for it. Monitor is Used but in great shape. The reason I'm selling it because I got
2 of them.

https://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss189/Apichat2009/Clearblue%20fertility%20monitor/IMG_3641.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->