TTC countdown has started!! Wahoo!!

Lucyjo81

Reaction score
Heya, I'm Lucy.
I used this forum when i was pregnant with my first who is now a beautiful 13 month old little girl :) I met a lovely bunch of ladies on my journey so i'm back again to make more friends in the same boat :)

As the title states my ttc countdown has started. I only have 28 pills left to take and i am VERY excited :D
I'm new to ttc as my lg was a lovely surprise after a miscarriage.

I have a friend sending me some opks/tests to help me along the journey but would also value and appreciate any advice/tips that you lovely ladies have to give :)

Lucy xx

Hiya Lucy!!

I'm on my first month of ttc, I have a little lady who's 1 year old so similar to you :)

Lots of luck to you, I don't have any tips really as my little girl was a surprise!! I guess just to have sex when the tests say positive!? :)

xxx

Hi,
Soon starting ttc too!
I have two girls, 7 and 2
Good luck
:)

Hey everyone! I'm starting soon as well :) I have a 5 month old ( I know, I'm crazy) and a 5 year old! I am currently taking medicine to bring on my period and then hopefully I can start trying and see what happens :) Dr said I will most likely need Chlomid and I will start that after this cycle... Woohoo!

Hi! I have a 14 month old DS and was also on the forums while pregnant with him. :) We can't TTC #2 yet cus daddy is deployed again, but I wanted to welcome you back! We are the same age. Haha.

Good luck!

Hi ladies, TTC #1 on my first mnoth too...so goodluck to us all!!!!!!
So excited it cant come soon enough!
:) xxxxxxxx

Hello to all and Happy New Year to you all :)

It's really lovely to find people in the same boat!

How is all the ttc going?

My countdown seems to be flying by, only 17 pills left for me to take :D Wahoo.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"