TTC diet

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
So I have always struggled with my weight and have finally plateaued at 135 ( I am 5'7"). All together I have lost 75 pounds. We have been ttc since January and was wondering what a ttc friendly diet would consist of. I have a protein shake and fruit for breakfast, grilled veggies and salad for lunch, and grilled chicken, pork, or beef with salad for dinner. Throughout the day I snack on fruits, veggies, nuts, yogurt and drink a ton of water. I exercise 3 times a week (30 minutes) with weights and cardio and walk everyday for about an hour. I am on prenatals, omega, glucosamine, and bio collagen. Any thoughts?

Sounds perfect to me - well done on your weight loss! Only thing which you don't mention really is alcohol and caffeine, I would cut both of those out if you haven't already x

Sounds perfect to me. It also inspires me to do the same and cut on carb.

Hi I wanted to ask what kind of protein shakes do you have? Is it okay to have ensure - I know it's around 350 calories. I want to have a protein shake but I am just not sure if I should?

Thanks ladies. I have one cup of coffee a day with skim milk and a couple of glasses of wine a week. Other than that all water. The shakes I get are either slim fast, gnc, etc. Whatever is on sale. :thumbup:

Your diet sounds amazingly healthy! The only thing I would suggest is to add more oily fish xx

Yuck, I hate fish and am allergic to seafood. I am adding whole grain carbs every other day since I heard that can promote conception. However, so far its just promoting bloating :)

Sounds pretty good to me! I just started adding maca powder to my diet - it's supposed to increase energy and fertility. You can put it in your shakes or smoothies - I guess it has a bit of a funky taste if taken alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->