TTC & Fertilaid??

beebaby

Reaction score
Hi there to any one out there..I'm 24, I have been with my DBF for 6 going on 7 years..we have been ttc for the longest..I believe I suffered from a mc 4 years ago,almost positive..anyway..I came across Fertilaid..Has anyone tried this? Did it work for anyone? I just started taking it yesterday..So I cant notice any differences yet..Also about me..I don't know all the forum lingo so excuse me as I stumble my way..My periods are not normal..they last for what seems like forever when you are ttc..I might go a week or less or 2 weeks sometimes without a period..other than that AF stays around.. :cry: But anywho..So can anyone who has tried Fertilaid give me any insight and possibly hope? A lot of reviews have said it helped them regulate thier period and get a BFP within one month-3 months of taking it...Which would totally be awesome if so..So thank you for any responses..:dust:

:hugs: Iv no experience with Fertilaid hun but i read a lot of the success stories too. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck.

I thought about trying Fertilaid but the price put me off to be honest. I have just started taking Vitex (agnus castus) which is supposed to do the same thing (and is in the fertilaid tablets). I take that along with a prenatal and some extra folic acid xx

I know the price had me uneasy but I had been looking into it for a good while..about 3 or 4 months..But I hope it turns out well! If anything maybe it will help regulate me..hmm..here's to hoping! Good luck to ya! I'm new to learning about all these things that can possibly help..so I do hope it works for you!

thanks hun. Hopefully it works really fast for you! The Vitex i am taking is to help regulate periods (and in turn help with ovulation). I had my 3rd implant removed in november and only had one full cycle since (114 days). Im hoping I can eventually get down to a normal 28 day cycle :haha: might be wishful thinking.

all the best to you <3 I hope you get your :bfp: soon xxxxx

The thought of getting a :bfp: is just overwhelming. lol But im sure it will come for us all soon enough! If only it was so easy and less stressful! LOL:dohh:

IT would be nice if we could just think " oh well im ready for a baby now" and our body knew what to do andmake it happen quickly x

:dance::friends::bunny::rain: Lol would be as wonderful and happy as those similies look =]

I'm halfway through my 2nd cycle of Fertilaid. I also take the Ovaboost and FertileCm. I'm in my third cycle after stopping BCP. It is very expensive but if it helps get a positive, it's all worth it.

I just got my BFP, I was taking FertileAid (for 2-3 months). I also took FertileCM, OvaBoost, extra CoQ10, Royal Jelly, EPO, B50, Vit D, ACV, Raspberry leaf tea, ... I think that is it!

Have you seen a doctor about your cycles? Is your bleeding heavy the whole time or a lot of spotting?

I have experience with fertilaid and fertilitea and both I feel like did not work out for me. I had high hopes for it and unfortunately it crashed down :(

I have VERY, VERY irregular periods (2 or less than a year) and I was hoping that fertilaid and fertilitea would help but it didn't.. I still had no period :(

Every woman's body is different. So I hope it works for you.

I just got my BFP, I was taking FertileAid (for 2-3 months). I also took FertileCM, OvaBoost, extra CoQ10, Royal Jelly, EPO, B50, Vit D, ACV, Raspberry leaf tea, ... I think that is it!

Have you seen a doctor about your cycles? Is your bleeding heavy the whole time or a lot of spotting?

I saw a doctor one time when I thought I was bc I did not get a period for almost 2 months..She just put me on BC..I took it for a month but did not want to not be able to ttc..so I stopped..and She was very rude did not like her! and Congrats!

I have experience with fertilaid and fertilitea and both I feel like did not work out for me. I had high hopes for it and unfortunately it crashed down :(

I have VERY, VERY irregular periods (2 or less than a year) and I was hoping that fertilaid and fertilitea would help but it didn't.. I still had no period :(

Every woman's body is different. So I hope it works for you.

Awe sorry to hear that! I hope it does to..I get my period it just keeps comming! It will go away for a week or two then come right back..im still on mine now..only it has gotten lighter but still here! but havent been taking the pills for too long so maybe just maybe it will regulate me..Hopefully..Thanks for your post! Good luck to you!

Hmm..Well I don't feel too much differently since taking it..only difference I can see or tell is the face that I get super hot out of no where in the past 3 days..on and off..especially when I go to bed..I have been taking 3 times a day. At first I got slight headaches which I assumed was due to fertilaid but now I don't. AF has lightened up drastically than it would normally be..but it is still here..just very light..So idk if it is working or not..but keeping track with it at least..Here is to hoping!

I saw a doctor one time when I thought I was bc I did not get a period for almost 2 months..She just put me on BC..I took it for a month but did not want to not be able to ttc..so I stopped..and She was very rude did not like her! and Congrats!

That's silly. You should find another doctor and see if they can help at all! :flower:

I'm sorry to say beebaby, but taking fertilaid won't help regulate your cycles.

There has to be a pretty substantial reason for you to be bleeding so often, so getting in to a doctor who will take your concerns seriously is going to be very important or conception will be very hard, if not impossible.

After your period starts, it takes on average two weeks for a follicle to mature enough to ovulate and then become fertilized, and then another two weeks for a fertilized egg to travel through the tubes and implant properly. You may not be ovulating at all at this point, or you may be ovulating but having luteal phases that are far too short. In any event, there's just not enough time for anything to really progress with what you're describing. Wonky hormone levels, too thick of lining built up, ovarian cysts, pcos, endometriosis and many other issues can cause the issue you're describing. Without sorting out what's up, and remedying your issue, the fertilaid is unfortunately going to be just money down the drain.

Once you get your cycles regulated (which may indeed involve birth control pills for awhile depending on what you're dealing with), then fertilaid can help give you that additional boost to conceive a healthy baby.

I know just how tough it can be to directly address an issue affecting your fertility, but in a case like this, it really *needs* to be done to get you to where you want to ultimately be.

Wishing you the best of luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->