TTC First Baby, need a buddy on this journey!

It could be!! At 9 dpo I got a really really faint line, 10 dpo it was a little darker but still pretty faint, but at 11 dpo it was definitely visible and darker, no squinting needed lol. My digital wouldn't pick it up until 13dpo though.
I hope this is the start of your good news!!! I know how you feel about not believing it, it took me until the digital to really believe it and let it sink in, lol. It seems to be a really lucky month, crossing my fingers for you!

As for how I'm feeling now, I'm starting to get a little sick to my stomach sometimes but I haven't actually gotten sick yet (knock on wood, lol). I'm ridiculously emotional & I want to sleep all the time. I'm 5 weeks today so my first ultrasound is on April 15th :D

That's awesome to hear your first ultrasound is coming up, I bet you are getting excited. :D:D I took another test a few hours after the first one, and it was darker already!! Hopefully both of our beans will stick. Let me know how your ultrasound went for you. Hugs.

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/sign%20or%20English%20smilies/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif​

Hi Amber did you go for your first scan yet? What is new? What pregnancy symptoms are you having currently? I'm just over 4 weeks pregnant, got my first BETA today and it's at 529. Definitely pregnant. I'm doing a second BETA on Thursday to check progress. My first 6 week and 3 day scan is booked on the 17th of April. I have been having mild period like cramps since I missed my period on/off, did you ever have anything like that? I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Hugs// Becca.

Sorry Amber, I saw your scan isn't until the 15th of April, mine is on the 17th. Although you should be over 8 weeks pregnant by then is that right? I will be 6 weeks and 3 days. As of right now I really don't have too many symptoms apart from the mild cramps, mild breast tenderness and they definitely feel bigger. My skin is breaking out more, and I'm more tired than usual. My due date is on the 6th of December, when are you due? Hugs.//Becca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->