TTC for 2 years now

Mrs_smith

Reaction score
hi i have been trying ttc for 2 years now with no luck not even a faint line of a positive :( we have taken a break from it as everyone says it happens when you least expect it and quite frankly i am fed up of hearing ppl say that!
it seems like everyone i know is pregnant or just has and i think i need to talk to ppl that are in the same situation, last year me and my husband had tests done to see if there was anything wrong with me i was fine although over height the doctor said my health was alright so now i am trying to loose weight, my husband had his sperm tested and it came back as him having 14 million sperm to me that sounded quite alot but the doctor said that was below the average. does anyone else have a husband/partner that has a low sperm count and if so do u have children? i guess im just looking for abit of hope

thanks for reading :flower:

I have been TTC for 22 months...I totally understand the frustration when ppl say to relax...dont think about it blah blah blah! i wish u all the best...and some baby dust sprinkled ontop for good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->