Ttc for 5 years going to try soya isoflavanes any success stories

kellyb85

Reaction score
Hi guys Its a long story but I have been trying to conceive for 5 years! Well I say trying me and my hubby haven't used any form of protection for 5 years, anyway we just thought we would see what happened we already have a girl who is 5 this month and I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant a month ago. sadly that ended In a miscarriage but that has made me realise how much I want another gorgeous child. I went to my dr and he said there is no fertility treatment available for me at the moment as I have just been pregnant. The thing is I know after 5 years of no protection there must be something not right there. It took 3 years to conceive my daughter and I was just about to go in for a laporoscapy when I found out I was pregnant with her my partner has had a sperm check and everything is fine there so it cannot just be bad timing for that amount of time. So I have been reading up on soya isoflavanes has anyone tried these? Any success stories? I was even considering buying clomid online but I thought I would try this first. I have been tracking ovulation since my miscarriage and so far not ovulated and it has been 5 weeks so starting to think maybe I don't ovulate every month maybe just once every so often

Thanks for reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->