TTC for first baby

Myxy

Reaction score
Hey, just found this site. I would love a buddie! We are trying for our first is anyone else in same position? M x

Welcome to bnb :) we our trying for our first this is our second month trying. Good luck!

Hi, we decided last week we were ready I'm so nervous! What have you guys been doing to help boast your chances? Good luck to you too:cloud9::happydance:

Hi ladies. I am TTC # 3 so not exactly in the same boat as you but I would love to buddy up if you dont mind. This is my first cycle TTC so not to long. Are you guys doing anything special? We are just winging it to see what happens.

I used opks my first cycle & this cycle we've been more relaxed even tho I started temping so I can get a better idea of my cycle

This is my first cycle TTC #1. Just waiting for AF to go away so we can get to it!!!

CD 5. Conveniently CD 1 was the 1st of the month so easy to remember!

Thats pretty cool, very easy to track! Well you should be just about done and ready to start the baby dance!

Hello ladies, I'm ttc #1 cycle #3 and want to buddy up with ya'll through this ttc journey if y'all don't mind. I just started cycle 3 2days ago. Is there anything new ya'll are trying for this cycle?

Hope am welcome here,nobody wanna be buddies with me and i dnt know why ?? Or no West African from Ghana is welcome on this site or what ?? *hurting*

Hey as many buddies as possible is good for me! What are you doing? I've just started all this and I'm feeling confused nervous excited the lot!

Hi were ttc #1 cycle 2 day 2. Had implanon removed in January, this cycle im going to try opks to track ovulation :) good luck everyone!

CD7 now... so should be ovulating in about a week's time! Not looking forward to the TWW before testing :-(

Hope am welcome here,nobody wanna be buddies with me and i dnt know why ?? Or no West African from Ghana is welcome on this site or what ?? *hurting*

Hi there! Anybody is always welcome not sure what forum you were on before but the more buddies the better!! :happydance:

Hey ladies :flower: May I join you?

I'm also trying for my #1, but personally I don't call it "ttc".. it's rather "NTNP" since we are taking the relaxed approach...

The sad news is that it's my 8th cycle... it's taking us so long :(

Now, I'm in my TWW... CD26... AF is due in a few days...

Good luck to you all!! Looking forward for some nice BFP announcements from all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->