TTC help so confussed about everything in need of advice!!!

Awolf90

Reaction score
so my husband and I have been TTC for almost a year now we are both under 30 and have had little luck. we hdo try every night and i have been off the pill for over 3 years now. in the past i have been in several accidents and when i was 20 i did have an abortion.(long story) but now im scared i cant get a baby bump. in may(end of month) my period was light and only lasted 3 days unlike the normal 7 that i have been having since i was 14. in the end f june i didnt have one and have yet to bleed. right now money is tight due to the fact that we are moving and all that and the only prago test are from the dollar store that we can afford. i have yet to take it but need to know if i should even try. im worried that something else is wrong with me since i am having the symtoms but do not want to see another negative test.

any advice would be helpfull at this time. currently have no family doctor and the clinic near my place had mean doctors who have told me that i need to leave and find a family doctor,even though i had said i am looking and it being a walk in clinic. just need advice on anything i should be doing.

My OB/GYN told me that around 30 things just change. I had a shift in things going on down there, but never missed. He said it is just the nature of turning 30. Almost like a second puberty.

I would wait until your next visit from AF is due and take the test if you still think you might be. But I have also gone from the 7 days of misery (VERY VERY heavy flow) to 3 mild days in the last year (I am about to turn 31 next month). That is normal apparently.

If you have missed a period it should be fine to test now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->