TTC hijacker!!

rinkydink

Got one, getting one!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering what's the earliest DPO did you get your BFPs? Any really early ones?

Not many replies happening on TTC section ... reckon I'll have more luck here then I can report back on the TTC section for those of us obsessing with pg symptoms way too early!!

I'm only 6DPO but soooooooo impatient!!

Also with what? Internet Cheapie / CB digi etc....

Thanks ladies - really appreciate your replies :hug:xx

Mine was 15 DPO I think - I used an Ebay cheapie, a CB digi and another - either First Response or Tesco or Boots - got positives on all of them. I'd used Ebay cheapies the day before and they had been negative. Hope this helps and good luck getting your :bfp: :hug:

I got a very very faint barely there line on internet cheapie at 9DPOand a very faint line on FRER the same day.

A clear pink line on FRER 10DPO and a pregnant on digi that evening.

Good Luck!

Emma.xx

I got faint positives on dollar store ones from 13-17DPO, and then a "PREGNANT" on the digital after that.

Mine wasn't until 19 dpo, cheep eBay ones kept giving a BFN but the Cheep shop ones gave the BFP's

Mine wasn't until 15dpo and the line was faint. Then tested w/ a digi and it confirmed. "pregnant"

i got one the week before my P was due xx

got a faint line on 13 dpo and big fat PREGNANT on 14 dpo

but I had symptoms like 7-8dpo

I don't know how many DPO I was, but I tested 7 days before my period was due and it came up as a strong positive.

I tested with FR at 10, 11, 12 dpo and got a faint line and CB digital on 13 dpo which confirmed "PREGNANT". I wasn't impressed with the internet cheapies.

Thanks ladies - really appreciate it ... I'm suprised by how many had quite early positives ... good luck to you all.

:hug:

i got something at 5dpo believe it or not, but it was so faint i disregarded it. Then i tested at 7dpo and got a darker line, but put it down to evaps. Then at 8dpo another line darker still, and pink so i counted that as a bfp. I then tested with a digi at 10dpo which came up 'pregnant' really quick.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->