TTC just getting frustrated testing and getting fine/evap lines!! Ectopic last time

Flotsum40

Reaction score
Will test again in the morning...no period yet though! Anyone tell me had EWCM on the Tuesday 9th but o/h not available until the Thurs 11th. If there was an egg there available still, whats the longest before implantation..ie how long should i carry on testing before I give up and say it was just a missed period. Period due yesterday?

Will test again in the morning...no period yet though! Anyone tell me had EWCM on the Tuesday 9th but o/h not available until the Thurs 11th. If there was an egg there available still, whats the longest before implantation..ie how long should i carry on testing before I give up and say it was just a missed period. Period due yesterday?

Implantation typically happens seven to ten days after ovulation, but it can occur a few days earlier or a couple days later as well. Results are usually accurate once you are 14 days or more past ovulation. If your luteal phase length is longer than 14 days, or you don't know your usual luteal phase length, it could take a while longer. Some people find out quite a while after ovulation. It just depends on how long it takes to implant and for it to register on the test. Good luck! :flower:

Thank you for your reply. Can I just ask what you think the chances of an egg still being available are, just getting to grips with all thi sorry?

Thank you for your reply. Can I just ask what you think the chances of an egg still being available are, just getting to grips with all thi sorry?

It's possible. Ewcm can happen only on the day of ovulation or on the days leading up to it and the day of ovulation for some.

Let's say you ovulated on April 9th and that you took 12 days to impant (a longer time, but it does happen to some). That would put implantation on April 21th. hCG can be detected about 12-14 days after conception by a urine test. This means it could still be too early to know. People do get early positives, but not everyone will.

You may have actually ovulated on the 9th or a couple days later. Did the ewcm continue? Do you usually have days of fertile cm before the actual day of ovulation?

I suggest testing with a sensitive test. If it isn't positive wait a couple more days. Then test again. I know it's hard waiting for af or a positive. Let me know how it goes. Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->