TTC looking for cycle buddies :)

ChristineGG

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for over a year and half. This is my first cycle with injections and IUI. Today is CD6, I have been taking follistim for the last 3 days and Ovidrel will be used for my trigger. I'd love to to connect and share experience's. Baby Dust EVERYONE :dust:

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year and half. This is my first cycle with injections and IUI. Today is CD6, I have been taking follistim for the last 3 days and Ovidrel will be used for my trigger. I'd love to to connect and share experience's. Baby Dust EVERYONE :dust:

Hey, I'm on CD5 and doing unmedicated IUI. I have a 26-28 day cycle. If you would like to buddy up let me know. This month will be my 3rd try so I'm hoping 3rd time is a charm.
:dust:

Hey, I'm on CD5 and doing unmedicated IUI. I have a 26-28 day cycle. If you would like to buddy up let me know. This month will be my 3rd try so I'm hoping 3rd time is a charm.
WOW we are only a day apart ! I'd love to buddy up :happydance: Curious why haven't they tried meds? I have my fingers crossed for you :flower:

WOW we are only a day apart ! I'd love to buddy up :happydance: Curious why haven't they tried meds? I have my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Yeah everyone asks me that. When I first joined I was the only one unmedicated but now there is a few of us. It's the clinic I go to... they want to hold off on meds until 6-7 failed times. I say thats to many and if this one doesn't take we are switching clinics and asking for meds. I'm excited that there is someone doing an IUI around the same time. Everyone seems to be doing theirs right now. So is this your first IUI or first IUI with injections? Yay for cycle buddies!! :happydance:

Yeah everyone asks me that. When I first joined I was the only one unmedicated but now there is a few of us. It's the clinic I go to... they want to hold off on meds until 6-7 failed times. I say thats to many and if this one doesn't take we are switching clinics and asking for meds. I'm excited that there is someone doing an IUI around the same time. Everyone seems to be doing theirs right now. So is this your first IUI or first IUI with injections? Yay for cycle buddies!! :happydance:
That sounds like a good plan for you :thumbup: hopefully you won't need to go to the med's though :winkwink:
I think a lot of people are doing it now because of insurance w the new year (thats what I was waiting for). This is my first IUI. Did you feel anything after the IUI?

That sounds like a good plan for you :thumbup: hopefully you won't need to go to the med's though :winkwink:
I think a lot of people are doing it now because of insurance w the new year (thats what I was waiting for). This is my first IUI. Did you feel anything after the IUI?

I'm hoping so. The IUI is very easy. It's like your normal exam. Besides the IUI part :haha: They just put a very small catheter into the cervix and then they will usually have you lay there 15-20 minutes. The place I go to set a timer and once it dings we are free to leave. After the first one I didn't feel anything although I didn't want to move or walk to the car. The second one I had a little bit of spotting because the FS had problems getting into my cervix but thats it. Maybe a little bit of cramping during the procedure but nothing major. Our insurance doesn't cover a penny so we are fully out of pocket for everything. Do you chart and/or use OPK's?

I'm hoping so. The IUI is very easy. It's like your normal exam. Besides the IUI part :haha: They just put a very small catheter into the cervix and then they will usually have you lay there 15-20 minutes. The place I go to set a timer and once it dings we are free to leave. After the first one I didn't feel anything although I didn't want to move or walk to the car. The second one I had a little bit of spotting because the FS had problems getting into my cervix but thats it. Maybe a little bit of cramping during the procedure but nothing major. Our insurance doesn't cover a penny so we are fully out of pocket for everything. Do you chart and/or use OPK's?
It sounds similar to when they flushed my tubes w dye. I think I will feel the same way about walking back to my car. I hope its on the weekend so I can go home and sit with my legs against the wall up in the air for the day :lol: I'm jk
That stinks that your insurance doesn't cover :-(
I don't chart and I no longer use OPK's (I used them and charted for the first year and half) now that I see a RE they do all that. I've been in 2x already CD6. I go back on Thursday for another ultrasound and bw.

Are you talking about an HSG? DH actually laughed at me last time because I put the pillow under my bum while I laid there :haha: We have a hour and a half drive back home from the clinic so the car ride I usually tilt the seat. This time I will be going alone though so that will be different for me. Theres no chance of anything falling out so no worries there.

I don't do bw or u/s. I did the Ovidrel shot and one u/s last month because I missed O the month before as I only use OPK's. It sucks but I'm hoping we get lucky like some others have. I hope you u/s goes well and I look forward to hearing when you will be triggering.

Are you talking about an HSG? DH actually laughed at me last time because I put the pillow under my bum while I laid there :haha: We have a hour and a half drive back home from the clinic so the car ride I usually tilt the seat. This time I will be going alone though so that will be different for me. Theres no chance of anything falling out so no worries there.

I don't do bw or u/s. I did the Ovidrel shot and one u/s last month because I missed O the month before as I only use OPK's. It sucks but I'm hoping we get lucky like some others have. I hope you u/s goes well and I look forward to hearing when you will be triggering.

Yes the HSG. Good luck!! I look forward to hearing more...baby dust!!

Ahh yes I had one of those done last month. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The IUI is a little different though. Good luck and tons of baby dust to you as well!!

Ahh yes I had one of those done last month. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The IUI is a little different though. Good luck and tons of baby dust to you as well!!

I didn't think it was bad either...they did have to dilate me but that wasn't a bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->