TTC Magic Spells for Fertility...Any Success?

magicalmom2be

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has tried a magic spell for fertility to conceive? This may sound crazy to some, but I've read a lot of success stories from women who had been trying for YEARS and hired someone to cast a fertility spell and fell pregnant within a month or so. Some have specified wanting girls or boys and their wishes came true. And the same goes for twins.

I recently ordered a fertility spell for twins--because I believe in these kinds of things--and have my fingers crossed. I'll keep you all posted on my results.

Has anyone else tried a fertility spell?

Scam artists. Sorry.

These threads seem to prove otherwise:

Here are some threads with success stories (some years back) of ladies who tried fertility spells and fell pregnant:

Fertility spell success?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/362553-fertility-spell-success.html

Fertility Spells
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/453370-fertility-spells.html

Fertility Spell worked !!!!!!!!Please have a go.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...33-fertility-spell-worked-please-have-go.html

Pregnancy spells.........
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/381065-pregnancy-spells.html

I bought a fertility spell :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/453137-bought-fertility-spell.html

Spellbound babies!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/339980-spellbound-babies.html

honestly i am open to anything as i believe you dont know what will work for you until you try out different options

what does the spell entail? do you have any details? how far along are you in your cycle?

honestly i am open to anything as i believe you dont know what will work for you until you try out different options

what does the spell entail? do you have any details? how far along are you in your cycle?

Hey supergongjoo!

I purchased fertility spells for twins from TWO reputable sources:

Mia-Angel -- https://www.mia-angel.co.uk/fertility-spells.html

Moonlit Castings (Abby) -- https://www.moonlit-castings.com/fertilityspells.html

Their prices are SUPER LOW, considering what you're getting :)baby::baby:), and once you get a BFP, both Mia and Abby will cast a protection spell for FREE!!!

Mia-Angel casted the spell and sent me a cute rose quartz angel imbued with the spell's powerful energies, and I carry it with me as much as possible. The rose quartz also came with detailed instructions that required silver coins, a mirror, and candle. Super simple and worth trying.

Abby (from Moonlit Castings) casted the spell and is sending me a ring imbued with the spell's powerful energies. She also gives you detailed instructions, but I'm still waiting for them to arrive!

I'm currently on CD 10, with cycles that last 28 to 33 days. I have a OPK to help me figure out when I'm ovulating. DP is out of town this cycle, but I'm still tracking everything, because NEXT cycle, we will be DTD!!!

If this cycle doesnt work i may look into it for the next cycle

They cast it through the internet?

As a Witch I have a hard time believing stuff from the net. Most people are just out to get your money. While I do believe in magick and believe spells work, unless you know the witch/pagan/wiccan personally I would steer clear. I could easily promise you to do a spell for $20. You pay pal that to me, I send you a gem in the mail that I probably have dozens of and then tell you I did it. No guarantee I did anything but sit on my computer and play World of Warcraft.

As a Witch I have a hard time believing stuff from the net. Most people are just out to get your money. While I do believe in magick and believe spells work, unless you know the witch/pagan/wiccan personally I would steer clear. I could easily promise you to do a spell for $20. You pay pal that to me, I send you a gem in the mail that I probably have dozens of and then tell you I did it. No guarantee I did anything but sit on my computer and play World of Warcraft.

Hey Aayla! Nice to meet a fellow witch!

I am a witch as well, and have been doing a lot of spiritual work on myself for years. My love life, money, living conditions, relationships, and quality of life have all improved drastically as a result of the work, but I will also occasionally have others cast spells for me to make the work more powerful.

Before I do any work on myself or have others do work for me, I always do some form of divination to determine if the spell, ritual, or spiritual work would work for my request. Sometimes I'm told no, try another way, other times yes, and sometimes no it's not meant for you. And in all cases, the divination is right.

So, through divination, I discovered that these ladies would be able to help me get pregnant with twins. When asking if it would benefit me to have them cast spells for weight loss, divination told me no...try another way. Lol...

I say this to say: I have been taught by Elder Priests and Priestesses to always use some form of divination before any spell or spiritual work to determine if it will work for your request. That way you don't waste your time or energy. And also use divination afterward to determine if your spell or spiritual work was successful. :happydance:

Hey Aayla! Nice to meet a fellow witch!

I am a witch as well, and have been doing a lot of spiritual work on myself for years. My love life, money, living conditions, relationships, and quality of life have all improved drastically as a result of the work, but I will also occasionally have others cast spells for me to make the work more powerful.

Before I do any work on myself or have others do work for me, I always do some form of divination to determine if the spell, ritual, or spiritual work would work for my request. Sometimes I'm told no, try another way, other times yes, and sometimes no it's not meant for you. And in all cases, the divination is right.

So, through divination, I discovered that these ladies would be able to help me get pregnant with twins. When asking if it would benefit me to have them cast spells for weight loss, divination told me no...try another way. Lol...

I say this to say: I have been taught by Elder Priests and Priestesses to always use some form of divination before any spell or spiritual work to determine if it will work for your request. That way you don't waste your time or energy. And also use divination afterward to determine if your spell or spiritual work was successful. :happydance:

It is always nice to meet a fellow witch. I will have to try the divination. I usually just went with my intuition. Since you are a witch yourself then you know the risks already. If it's decently priced, you're out maybe the cost of a couple of pregnancy tests and it doesn't hurt to try. Even the powerful thought that someone out there is doing this for you could be enough to send out that energy. :D

I honestly haven't done any spells for myself with TTC. But then I am only in my second month of ovulating ever but I have been trying to remain positive in my thoughts.

I look forward to following your journey. :D

Blessed Be.

2nd month ovulating ever???? How did you discover that?

Glad those eggs are dropping now. Fingers crossed, you'll have a BFP in no time!

As far as TTC spellwork, I've done many spiritual baths to remove the blockages in my life that we're keeping me from having a baby. The blockages ran deep, because for many years, divination told me I wouldn't have kids until about a year ago. I kept doing the spiritual work to remove blockages on and off this year...and totally let go of caring whether I conceived or not, until two months ago, I was told that I would conceive this YEAR...with twins!

Since receiving the news, I had Mia-Angel and Abby cast the spells for me to solidify it all. And now, I'm decorating the home for fertility using Feng Shui techniques to further the results. Since then, friends, family, and myself have had dreams of me having a baby. I want 2, and believe it will be 2, but will be happy with 1.

2nd month ovulating ever???? How did you discover that?

Glad those eggs are dropping now. Fingers crossed, you'll have a BFP in no time!

As far as TTC spellwork, I've done many spiritual baths to remove the blockages in my life that we're keeping me from having a baby. The blockages ran deep, because for many years, divination told me I wouldn't have kids until about a year ago. I kept doing the spiritual work to remove blockages on and off this year...and totally let go of caring whether I conceived or not, until two months ago, I was told that I would conceive this YEAR...with twins!

Since receiving the news, I had Mia-Angel and Abby cast the spells for me to solidify it all. And now, I'm decorating the home for fertility using Feng Shui techniques to further the results. Since then, friends, family, and myself have had dreams of me having a baby. I want 2, and believe it will be 2, but will be happy with 1.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 18. I am now 37. With a not so angelic lifestyle it stands to reason I likely never ovulated since i never got pregnant and i tested all the time. I would have cycles that either didn't exist or lasted an entire year. The only reason I was diagnosed when I was 18 was because I sought out an answer to why, when I was sexually active, in a long term relationship for the last 2 years and we didn't use protection at all, was I not pregnant. Then over time I gained over 100lbs making my problem worse (although I didn't fully know that). 20 years ago there was little info on the syndrome at all. My own GP didn't even know what it was.

Then 5 years ago I went to see the doc, a year before hubby and I were to get married. We knew we would need assistance. I had a biopsy done and it came back bad. I have hyperplasia with atypia. Basically my uterus gets a thick lining and within that cell clusters grow that could cause cancer. So we spent years trying to fix it or keep it at bay. Finally we did and I got to go on clomid. We did 2 rounds and nothing and it made me gain some serious weight so I got taken off of it until I could drop back down to where they wanted me to be. But because of having to be on provera all the time it just wouldn't come off. I got a new doc and he put me on Femara (letrozole). First round didn't work, upped the dose and the 2nd cycle worked. no pregnancy but ovulation was confirmed. This cycle it worked again and it's so different than last that I think I may have a BFP this round!

And that is my life story. lol :haha::thumbup:

Crossing my fingers you get your twins. I would love twins too! I have always wanted twin boys.

Thank you, love, for all the positive vibes!

You've been through a lot, but this tough journey will make it all worth it once you deliver your 1st baby!

You will DEFINITELY get your BFP! Hopefully, this cycle! Sending loads of baby dust your way! :dust:

Stay strong and remain positive!

Please do not waste your money, mine didn't work not even after a recast. I do not think that she is genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->