TTC naturally after clomid...

baby.wishing

Reaction score
ok so i thought id start a new thread for any ladies out there in the same situation as myself me and DH has been TTC now for 17 months in april of 2010 i went through fertility test to discover i wasnt in fact ovulating so in january 2011 i started 50mg of clomid then feb 2011 50mg then march 100mg and 100mg in apr 2011 then in may i was due to start taking 150mg but decided to do a natural cycle as the side effects were getting to much so i did a natural cycle then i went for my cd21 bloods to discover i ovulated on my own i was in total shock couldnt believe it after all this time but thought it was just a one off but here i am now 2 cycles later still ovulating by myself so my clomid days are finally over and we are keeping our fx now that we will be getting our BFP soon so if there any ladies out there who has been through a similar thing or even had success after clomid do come and share your stories x x

HiI have PCOS & I was ttc naturally for nearly 2 years, I had 3 cycles clomid and fell pregnant but unfortunately this pregnancy ended in miscarriage.:cry: After 2 more cycles I fell pregnant again and I have now a 4yr old son :cloud9:

A year and a half after having my son I came off my pill, advised by my doctor as I was bleeding between, thinking it was unlikely that I'd fall pregnant without fertility treatment so I was kind of NTNP for nearly a year.

It was end August 09 and I meant to be going out for a friends birthday that weekend but I'd been feeling so tired all week and the friend even joked 'maybe you're pregnant' I said noway, I'd know if I was!

By the Friday I still wasn't feeling myself and thought right if I COULD be pregnant I need to make sure now as I wouldn't want to be drinking loads the next day with that on my mind!

Anyway I bought a cheap test and got a :bfp::shock: I hadn't had a period since May! Normal for me, though I wanted to make sure I wasn't 3-4 months pregnant I bought a digi which confirmed I was definitely pregnant and 3+.

My doctor scanned me the next week, and I seen my little baby & a healthy heart beat, I was 6 wks gone!:happydance: I'd actually naturally ovulated and naturally conceived, I was so shocked my body had done something it was supposed to do!

:flower::dust:
Sorry for rambling on a bit but yes it can happen!

Hey hun!

I needed 3 rounds of clomid (100mg) to ovulate in order to conceive my DS, I never ovulated on my own because my hormones were too low. DH and I planned to start TTC #2 when DS turned 1 so I started using OPK's several months ago to see if I ovulated on my own, I never got a positive so I knew I'd have to go with Clomid again. Well DS turned 1 a couple weeks ago and much to my surprise, days after his birthday I wasn't feeling well, took a test and turns out I am in my 9th week of pregnancy, I ovulated on my own and had NO idea! Our bodies are capable of miraculous things so definitely keep high hopes that it will happen for you too :D

:hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->