TTC need some answers

Shortlolla

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just need some answers because it feels like I'm going insane or something.
On the 14th February I felt something like pain on my left side near or by my ovary, a friend of mine said that it's ovulation. IveI never felt it before so it didn't bother me. 8dpo I started having more and more pain, till the night of 9dpo. That night it felt like something was stretching or something. I think on 13dpo I got my period, but it was a day to early, it was also lighter then usually because I'm a heavy bleeder during my periods but not this time. I bled for 3 days but it wasn't really much. I see veins popping up all over my body. By my stomach on the side, by my ribs, my arms, my hands, my legs, my shoulders, more veins on my breasts. I had heartburn or digestion so bad that I needed to sit infront of the fan because of the heat. I'm not really hungry anymore I eat less. I'm tired more, I'm in bed permanently. My back pain is killing me. The dr says that the corpus luteum may have burst later that's why I'm bleeding so long now because of my hormones being so messed up, I could be pregnant but he doesn't want to mess around with my hormones now, I'm trying to understand if I'm pregnant or not. My stool has also been green for about 2-3 days now. Any any advice please because it feels like I'm losing it here. I'm moody, I'm emotional.

Hello shortlolla, I understand you must be really confused at the moment. may I ask the colour of your bleeding? Implantation bleeding can be a brown to a light pink colour and last up to 3 days and is very light. You are showing a lot of signs that I had before I got my Bfp! The stretching feeling could also be due to your uterus stretching and getting bigger. Loosing an appetite is also a sign, you would usually get this at first and then later on down the line start eating a lot!
I would recommend to take a test if you haven’t already:)
Hope this helps a little bit - good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->