TTC next week :D

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Me and OH are TTC next week! How exciting..:happydance:

Does anyone else who is TTC or soon to be TTC, like to buddy up? :hugs:

Hey!!

I would like to buddy up with you :) I am also TTC from early next week :happydance: soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Feels like i have waited ages for this time to finally come! Praying that I wont have to ttc for too long

Ahhhhhh yay!!! :happydance:

Even a week wait would feel like an eternity!

Will this be your first?

Hi! I am still waiting to have my AF (hopefully next week) but will be TTC really soon after :)

hi I'm waiting to ovulate post miscarriage, hopefully it's this week or next , Fx for January bfps and sticky beans.

Khadijah-x yes and no lol. I haven't ovulated yet. I am currently on provera and will be taking clomid after my AF.. so I still have a little while. So I guess I am WTT :flower: too. hope that is okay :) just looking for some buddies.

Khadijah-x yes and no lol. I haven't ovulated yet. I am currently on provera and will be taking clomid after my AF.. so I still have a little while. So I guess I am WTT :flower: too. hope that is okay :) just looking for some buddies.

How exciting for you! Not long at all... Once your AF comes it all starts for you! :) 2 days until TTC for us and I'm starting to feel super nervous and sick. Also because it's my wedding day in 2 days too... ahhh! I am due to ovulate in 12 days which will be just as we are leaving Paris, so let's hope :D x

Yay!! So exciting! Hopefully a honeymoon baby!! Congrats! I got AF on my wedding day & part of our honeymoon :wacko: LOL oh well.

Hi can I join you girls? We have just decided to tcc and this is our first cycle but I think we missed ovulation dates for this month!!

Hi can I join you girls? We have just decided to tcc and this is our first cycle but I think we missed ovulation dates for this month!!

Welcome ladies!!

Officially TTC now whoooooo.. from last Sunday. I am due to O in 2 days but I really wanted to O early and conceive in paris! And now I'm looking for O signs and none.. I think I may have already ovulated. Whooo! !

Fx everyone ♡

YAY Khadijah-x!!! I am on CD 4!! So I am going to start my clomid tomorrow night :) I am so close!!!

How is everyone doing? I am not sure if I O'd. I got a pretty positive line on CD 11 which is kinda early but possible? I am on clomid so who knows. I had all the O signs. Lots of like waterfall *tmi* CM on CD 11-CD 12 :wacko: And I had super cramps on my right side!

yesterday I had to go home early from work because I was so nauseated! I would be either 4 DPO yesterday or about to O! I am so confused I think I just might BD just in case for the rest of the weekend HAHAHA. Has this happened to any one else?

How is everyone doing? I am not sure if I O'd. I got a pretty positive line on CD 11 which is kinda early but possible? I am on clomid so who knows. I had all the O signs. Lots of like waterfall *tmi* CM on CD 11-CD 12 :wacko: And I had super cramps on my right side!

yesterday I had to go home early from work because I was so nauseated! I would be either 4 DPO yesterday or about to O! I am so confused I think I just might BD just in case for the rest of the weekend HAHAHA. Has this happened to any one else?

Hi Jaybee :) I am doing well thank you. A few days away from testing I think (not 100% when I Ov'd this month either!). I suppose day 11-13 isn't super early to O and as you are on clomid it may have happened a little earlier which hey.. isn't a bad thing :)

I would say continue to BD although by the sounds of it you have already Ov'd. FX!!

I decided no OPK's yet as newly TTC and I can usually tell when I ovulate but this month I wasn't so sure. I usually O on day 20 so on day 19 I took an OPK out of curiosity and got a very faint line. So defo wasn't due to O. On day 23 I got ALOT of EWCM but still negative OPK'S. I am assuming I O'd before day 19 but why the EWCM? A BFP sign I hope :happydance:

I really forgot how stressful these TWW's are!!

If AF shows this month then I will be using OPK's next month so I atleast know when AF is due and when to test etc :)

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->