ttc no.2, buddy?

staceylou

Mummy and pregnant w/no2
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm just starting my second cycle of ttc no.2, I have a daughter who is 2.5 :flower: I'm on CD2 , started AF yesterday after thinking I may have been pregnant. Anyway, anyone around where I am (or not!) want a buddy?
I've never really tracked anything properly before, was quite irregular before I had DD and used OPK's. going to keep track of cycle length and O day if it takes a few months (or more) and carry on with the OPK's!

Hiya! My DD is 3.5 and were also trying to conceive #2. No idea where my cycles are as has an implant and no periods for the last year. Had it removed last week so hoping to either fall of get a period so I can work out what my body is up to!

My daughter will be one in a few weeks and I have just started my first cycle since giving birth (breastfeeding) so excited to join this forum again. I will be 39 in February and have one tube due to an ectopic right before our rainbow girl so a second baby would be amazing and challenging. I'm 3 dpo if the opks are right. I usually chart temps but was caught off guard so if AF come I will try to chart next cycle even tho we still cosleep lol 😲😲😲

Hi everyone, I'm on cd25 ttc #3. not sure when I oved this month as we started trying mid cycle but I'll test on cd30 if I'm not already out by then! Good luck and baby dust to all :D

My daughter will be one in a few weeks and I have just started my first cycle since giving birth (breastfeeding) so excited to join this forum again. I will be 39 in February and have one tube due to an ectopic right before our rainbow girl so a second baby would be amazing and challenging. I'm 3 dpo if the opks are right. I usually chart temps but was caught off guard so if AF come I will try to chart next cycle even tho we still cosleep lol 😲😲😲

My son was also born on July 3rd. We are just starting ttc for number 2.

Hello Ladies!!!
I will be ur buddy �� I'm officially as of yesterday TTC #2!! I have a little boy who is 3 in August I came off the pill before having him and never went on it again as I have suspected pcos which has never been diagnosed and crazy cycles lol. Very excited for another baby to fill our house with joy! Are you all testing with opk? I'm on CD 14 but negative opk today. I suspect o will be in next 10 days. Xxx

Hey ladies. I am also (planning) on ttc #2! My sister is getting married next month so we are holding off unail after the wedding but I have been doing opk's this month just to get an idea of what my cycle is doing. I have a son that will be 2 end of August. ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->