TTC No 4 once Mirena removed

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Hi all

Not been about for some time. Life has had its ups and downs. My relationship broke down and I have a new man in my life who has made me feel something I have never felt before.

We have discussed numerous times having the coil removed and TTC and here we are.

Planning on having the removal this week if I can get booked in.

I’m so excited I must say. I never thought I would be here again 😁😁😁

If anyone has any experiences of pregnancy after coil removal I’d love to hear them 😊

Thank you for reading xx

Hey lovely!

I’m in the same boat as you! I’m 35 and I have an 8 year old from a previous relationship, been with my current partner 5 years who also has a child (he’s 10years old) but we want one of our own.

I had my Mirena coil removed last week on the 23rd August after having it in for 5 years. I’ve had abit of cramping and starting to spot/bleed - not sure if this is a withdrawal bleed?

Started taking folic acid and we are going to start to try next month once I’ve had a period so I can start to see where my cycle is.

Exiting stuff!!! Xx

Hi there

Sorry for the late reply. I’ve had so much going on since we started TTC! I’m currently on my 3rd period since coil removal. But life has been hectic and we haven’t really put much effort in!

Your first bleed after the removal will have been a withdrawal bleed.

Good luck hun. Sending lots of baby dust your way xxx

I did not want to read and run. I wish you good luck and positive results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->