TTC no1 with PCOS month 6

kyrabeth

Married & TTC#1
Reaction score
Is there anyone who's a few days into their cycle that wants to buddy up? :flower: Im currently on CD5 and finding it hard now I've lost my cycle buddy (she's 13 weeks pregnant).
Now that the wedding is over (not meant in a negative way :) ) I can relax and hopefully ovulate and have a proper cycle. My husband was really gutted last month when I came on, it hard to see him really wanting something that I can't seem to do. I have about 30-35 day cycles on average so pinpointing ovulation if it happens is hard.

I'm CD5 with a 35 day cycle, with PCOS as well. :) We're trying to conceive via AHI since my future baby daddy is gay. Last month was our first cycle trying.

I see you've been prescribed metformin though, is that for PCOS or are you diabetic? My doc wont give me anything despite a clear scan pic of heavily cysted ovaries and abnormal hormone blood levels :shrug:

It's for both. And I just started it about two weeks ago, I'm not up to a high enough dosage that would really help the PCOS because it bothers my stomach too much.

My doc said I need to wait until after Christmas before they will consider any assistance to getting pregnant :(

My medical doesn't cover fertility issues whatsoever, I'm just lucky that my blood glucose test came back right on the border of borderline and full blown diabetic and when I told my PCP that I had PCOS she decided to go with metformin, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get the prescription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->