TTC no2 with history of losses- advice?

Minimin

Reaction score
Hey
I'm a mum to a 22mth gorgeous girl. W spent two years of heartbreak to have her. I have one Fallopian tube due to an ectopic in 2009 and two miscarriages. I'm 40 in April and desperately want to try for number two.

Any ladies willing to join, share stories and general natter. I am terrified of trying for all the pain and heartache we went through. DH and I have been NTNP but I want to be pregnant!

we conceived my daughter just as we had just stopped trying- previous pregnancies to her (miscarriages) I had done everything under the sun- monitored temp, CM, ovulation via CBFM and soft cups with preseed, timed BD legs in the air! You name it,,,

With my daughter I had Chinese herbs and acupuncture with moxibustion through out! She was born at 34+5 wks at only 3lb8oz by Emergency CS as she wasn't growing as well inside. Post delivery they said my placenta had shown signs of degenerating.

The stress of it all is so daunting :cry:

Would love some company :hugs::happydance:

Hello!
I'm a mum to three beautiful boys and one girl. Before i had my daughter, i had a miscarriage. I had never experienced anything like that before. We tried to get pregnant right away and it just caused do much heartbreak for me. Finally, after the third month, I gave up. As soon as we stopped trying, we got pregnant with her. It seems that us women stress our bodies out soooo much when it comes to ttc. We are trying for number 5. It seems like a lot but i have two kids from a previous marriage who live with my current husband and I. And we have two together. So another one would put us at three between the two of us.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. If you need a friend, i'm here.
Blessings

I would say to try herbs again, I firmly believe that they can do wonders. Between herbs and prayer, I have conceived twice. Maybe your progestrone is low in early pregnancy, which can cause a miscarriage. Vitex helps support progestrone, but you should do your own research. Im here as well if you need support!

xox Renner:flower:

Thanks godschildren and renner. I am so pleased you took the time to write and share you're stories:)

Which herbs did you do renner? P

I was taking dong quai, vitex and evening primrose oil. All were capsule form. I personally took dong quai the day my period started tell ovulation. Same for evening primrose. Vitex I took all cycle and beyond. If you take vitex, I would suggest taking it through your first trimester after you get a BFP as it suppose progestrone- common cause of miscarriages. But of course, these are only suggestions- you should research these herbs for yourself! Keep us updated :)

Also try drinking more warm beverages or heating pad. I read in a forum of some chinese things about having a "cold womb". Im not the type to believe in things like that as I believe God blesses us with children. But I also know we need to prepare our bodies for a child so I slept with a heating pad from the day my period started tell about 4 days after ovulation. AND placed my hand over my lower tummy and stated that I was ready to carry a baby, its nice and warm in there etc, hahahha. Its so funny to write as it was some what of a personal thing and if you knew me you would never think of me doing these silly things but I swear it works! Anything is worth a try!

Renner,
I agree we do some stuff we never thought we would do. I do always have a no water bottle with me. Especially now the weather has turned. I used to see a acupuncturist with my first pregnancy- both before and during- and he has me in all sorts of herbs. I did try evening primrose before as well. Haven't with the others you have suggested so will rad into them. Tank yo so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->