TTC/NTNP #2 Buddy needed!

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

This is my first post in the TTC section! Me and OH have just decided to try for baby #2, which I am super-excited about :cloud9:. We wont be charting or anything, we didnt with Logan and I was pg after 3-4 months (seems so long ago now!). I dont have any friends irl who are trying atm, so would like someone on here to talk all things baby with! :haha:

Thanks for reading! :kiss:

Hey, I'd love to chat, my DH and I are TTC/NTNP for #3. We didn't really try for our other 2, just let it happen. I think I am in my TWW right now. (but that all confuses me at the moment)
My CD1 was on the 26 August. (but we haven't really tried this month)

Hello! Thank you for the reply! What's made you decide to try now? I figured logans age will mean once I have number 2 he will be at school so will have time with new LO on our own. Plus, I am in a stuck point in career so before I take a career leap of faith I thought I would have second baby first, before I get settled (I currently work for NHS so get good mat pay). It feels like the right decision, and hoping it goes smoothly. Sorry for the poor typing, am on me phone at work so am a lazy typist :haha:

Hi!

We too are TTC/ntnp. I also dont have anyone IRL to talk to about baby things as none of my friends are TTC at the moment. I would love to chat!

Where are u on ur cycle at the moment? X

Hi ladies! We are on our first month of ttc #2. Really ntnp. Cycle day 1 was 9/22. Got preggies with Jilly 2 month trying. Wasn't until recently that I realize that I even wanted another one, just clicked (maybe seeing all the preggos in the toddler and me classes we started) still a little apprehensive about having #2 as had a rather traumatic birth with #1. But hoping now that I'm more informed this one will be different. Would love to have some buddies to chat with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->