TTC number 2! whilst breastfeeding

sunnyday123

TTC #2 :-)
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I've never been on the TTC forum I just went straight into 1st tri with my now 10 month old son :) me and partner are ready to try for baby number 2 but I'm still bf at night. Past 3 months according to opk I have a luteal phase of just 7 days! Is this because of breastfeeding? I'm now taking b6 and currently ovulating. But I know AF will be here next week :-( also do u ladies get pain when ovulating? Awful when chasing a speedy crawling baby lol. Hope you can advise as this site is amazing! Helped me throughout my 1st pregnancy. Thank you!!

my lp when I was breastfeeding was only 9 days and taking the b complex it went up to 11 and I fell pregnant and I was still breastfeeding. I hope the b complex helps hun good luck

Ahh thank you for the reassurance. I started taking b6 last week so fingers crossed it helps me too :) how long did it take you to fall pregnant if you don't mind me asking kirstiedenman?

Hello! There's a group of ttc BFers in the ttc groups forum, come join! Im sure theres ladies there able to help my LP is now back to normal (14 days, although it was only last chcle it got back to this). It took 8-9 AFs to get to this point but I didnt do anything to hasten it on. ive heard other ladies swear by a b complex vitamin. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->