TTC over 41

bextas

Reaction score
Hi,

I had a lovely little boy 6 years ago and we are now looking to have another baby. I stopped my pill cerelle 2 days ago and am going to buy a clearblue fertility monitor. It took me a year to conceive last time but I was a lot heavier than I am now. However I am now almost 42. Has anyone else used the CBFM and had success. Should I let my cycle return to normal (usually 28days and never any issues) or just crack on straight away given my age. Also I notice when I look at how to use the CBFM you have to put in day 1 of your menstrual cycle but I have no idea when that is yet. Any tips that have worked for you would be very gratefully received. I have reduced my BMI from 56 down to 43 currently and hope to get this below 40.

Thanks

I've not used one just wanted to send lots of baby dust. I use the clearblue digital ovulation tests. X

I got pregnant on the cusp of 41, just used cheap OPK and a calendar app to judge the right time for insemination. Got pregnant on 1st cycle (miscarried) and 5th attempt (26wks now).

I have regular cycles so worked out quickly that I ovulate on day 10. It gets earlier as you get older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->