TTC - PCOS and Miscarriage history - Buddies!

Maidenet

Reaction score
Little history....

Firstly Sorry.... I have been around this site for two years and I still don't no all the jargon.

Im Denise :) 27yrs. I have had 4 previous miscarriages. Went through testing which basically all came back negative, apart from signs of PCOS. I had the cysts but the bloods where negative. Go figure :/

Me and my partner are currently trying and have been for a couple of months now. My last period was March 24th. Not had one since BUT, I had a negative test yesterday.

Just would like someone to be able to talk to about this, share experiences and things like that on the subject :)

Thanks for reading xxxxx

Hi Denise!

I'm Donna and 29 years old. Hubby and I have been trying for a year and a half now, but have discovered recently that his meds may have been preventing us from getting our BFP. He changed them last sept and then in Nov we got our first BFP. Sadly I had a missed miscarriage and after waiting for nature to deal with it I still had to have an ERPC due to clots still showing on the scan, and me still bleeding some weeks after baby had passed.

I also have PCOS, but like you I have the cysts but my levels are all within normal range. I do have some of the very mild symptoms that go with it, but thankfully not excessively!

I am so so sorry for your losses. I have had my period today, which is the first proper one since the miscarriage. I am feeling pretty sad today as it makes it all that much more real for some reason, plus makes me feel like we are just back at square one.

Hope you are ok hun and nice to 'meet you'!! xx

Hey girls :)

PCOS are a pain.... gurrrrr. Just coming off my period now! But they are so irregular I dont no when ill be due on next!

Hi Ladies,
I have PCOS and TTC #1. So far no miscarriages but thats because no pregnancies either. I'm sorry to hear about yours. I have not many cysts and my levels are only slightly abnormal. Trying to stay positive and I hope you guys can as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->