TTC, period late, cramps and pink spotting?

Rossy621

Reaction score
Hi ladies, for a few months now I have been trying to conceive. My period this month is 4 days late. 2 nights ago, I woke up at 5am and when I wiped it was a really runny light pink discharge like substance that came out. I thought it was my period so I put on a pad because I was sure it would come being that I never spot before my period comes. It usually just comes. The spotting was only for that one wipe though, because when I woke up the next day there was nothing and the pad was clean. All day yesterday I did not have any spotting, though I did have slight cramps. Not like period cramps, but like ovulating cramps. (Yes I get those) today, the spotting started again, but it’s really and I mean REALLY light pink. (See photo) I’m having some cramps today too, however, my AF still hasn’t come down and that to me is too weird. I’m hoping that this month will be the month but idk, what do you ladies think ? I’ve read of implantation bleeding, but can that happen on or after your period is due to come? Is it not before?? I don’t know when I ovulated honestly, I can feel when I do but I don’t write down the dates.

P.S - I’ve included pics of what it looked like when I wiped today. I’ve been getting those all morning when I go wipe. Not enough to stain my panties or anything, only see it when I wipe.

I legit want your opinion and to see what you ladies think, and the only way I can get an answer is if I have you see what I see when I wipe which is why I included pics. Don’t get grossed out, we’re all women.

Attachments

• DFDABE20-A4AE-49C4-A2F1-5623F02EB98B.jpg
    DFDABE20-A4AE-49C4-A2F1-5623F02EB98B.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
LADIES, IM SORRY. I REALIZE I POSTED THIS THEEAD ON TNE WRONG CATEGORY. I AM trying to conceive!! My mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->