ttc positive opk

mrsmrsjc

Reaction score
so I took a opk at 12pm and it showed two lines one was slightly fainter so i assumed it was a no. Then i had pains at around 6pm and thought i could be starting to ovulate so i took another test just now and it has 2 clear lines does this mean i am ovulating now or im due to ovulate tomorrow our donor has his kids tonight so its a no go but im hoping if we try tomorrow then we could get lucky... Help im so confused!:shrug::help:

so I took a opk at 12pm and it showed two lines one was slightly fainter so i assumed it was a no. Then i had pains at around 6pm and thought i could be starting to ovulate so i took another test just now and it has 2 clear lines does this mean i am ovulating now or im due to ovulate tomorrow our donor has his kids tonight so its a no go but im hoping if we try tomorrow then we could get lucky... Help im so confused!:shrug::help:

Ideally should have done tonight, tomorrow and day after.

We buy clearblue smileys and once line starts showing we confirm rise in LH with a smiley. They detect 40mIU the cheap ones 20. So a smiley means rise and get inseminating!!!

Xx

:thumbup: Thanks Lovely, he managed to get over last night and today too so im looking after all our little :spermy: soldiers and we are going to try again tomorrow and then keep evrything crossed for the :yellow: and lots and lots of baby :dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck I'll cross everything I can for you!!

Xx

Good luck to you all. Very emotional ride trying to conceive.but then again pregnancy is too lol x

Hi! How did this try go for you? My wife and I did home IUI at 24, 36, and 48 hours after our positive OPK. Today is 2dpo and I'm cramping super bad! Just wanted to come talk to some moms in the same boat as me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->