TTC Quirky Questions

Reaction score
How much waste (semen/sperm/spooge) is normal in the minutes following intercourse, and the days following?

Does anyone else experience cramps the day after intercourse (when no where near ovulation)?

Does the smell of your male partners sperm change at times?

Has anyone here had male factor Sperm Antibodies, and go on to conceive on their own?

What was your IVF/ICSI experience like, what did you find the most unexpected, the one thing you would tell another couple to be aware of?

Add your quirky question below, add your answer if you know...

Don't tend to cramp after BD, that's all I got! :) But here's a bumpity for ya gal. Somebody here has to have some quirkity answers and/or questions :D.

Sometimes I get cramps the day after BDing! Just sometimes though... Did yesterday but they are away today! But I think I had just ovulated the day. Before... So I'm not sure.

That's all I have I'm afraid xxx

I had major cramps almost immediately after BD on Sunday night but according to Fertility Friend I wasn't yet in my fertile window so I don't know what that's all about. It's never happened before. I'm in my fertile window now so I suppose that would come under the near ovulation date.

How soon after intercourse do you stand up? Do you deal with it the next day, or right away?

Anyone used a catch up after intercourse to help keep sperm up high and close to the cervix?

Iv used softcups this month. And I usually try stay in bed after bding with my hips up for about 30mins

Xxx

How much waste (semen/sperm/spooge) is normal in the minutes following intercourse, and the days following?

I usually have huge glob that comes out and a trickle every now and then the following day.

Does anyone else experience cramps the day after intercourse (when no where near ovulation)?

If I have the big "O" during intercourse I get "crampy".

Does the smell of your male partners sperm change at times?

IF DH has asparagus or lots of red meat I notice a change in odor.

Has anyone here had male factor Sperm Antibodies, and go on to conceive on their own?

No, sorry.

What was your IVF/ICSI experience like, what did you find the most unexpected, the one thing you would tell another couple to be aware of?

N/A

Acne during cycle, anyone get it, in particular around ov?

Yeah just pushed it as far up as it would go. I liked them sp comfortable !xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->