ttc, saw something new.. implantation bleeding?

nureldin85

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am new here

right now my awesome fiance and me are ttc, been trying since July 2013. my periods are so irregualr, that I get excited just to see af lol...I was 3 mths late if not longer then I had my son in a previous marriage...no signs until I was puking for a good 2 weeks.

but any ways, so I aways try and check my CM, and it was EW so i thought maybe my body is trying to O, keep in mind I havent had AF since Nov 2013 when I was put on pills to force it. I would see off and on every couple of weeks pink/brown discharge (tmi) so I was in hopes it was my period trying to show her face, but nothing, then the last 2 days(this week) while checking my CM it has been that brown/pinkish color...then it seems like it went away until today when I checked I saw white creamy/blobish CM with a dark brown strick in it, it almost look like a vein of blood. I have never seen anything like it while checking my CM over the last 7 mths...so i was wondering what it could be, I dont want to give my hopes up and wondering if the pinkish/brown and the dark strick are connected..I have never seen implantation bleeding before so I am not sure if that would be it or just something else going on....thanks ladies!

I'd love to know the answer to this as well....I had a (very) faintly positive hpt at the docs office, and my hcg beta level was 5 on 3/5 (2nd draw was today, won't know the results until tomorrow). Had some light brown (like coffee with milk in it) stretchy cm on 3/5, none yesterday, then today more stretchy cm streaked with dark brown. I had a positive OPK on 2/21, which would put me 12/13dpo today. My cycles are insanely irregular, but I started taking vitex on 2/19 (2 days before I finally got a positive OPK, fyi!) to regulate them. IF I were to have a normal cycle, my period would not be due until 3/16. So not sure what to think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->