Ttc second round clomid 100mg buddies needed :)

Seans mommy

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm looking for a clomid buddy to share the high and the lows of clomid with. This is our 2nd month on clomid we started off on 50 mg but only lots of small follicles so the first month was a bust so this month we are on 100mg so fx this is the one.

i'll be your buddy!

I tried clomid june of last year. 50mg. I ovulated 4 days later than normal. I ovulate on my own every month its just unpredictable as to if itll be on cd16 or cd24.. so we're hoping that clomid 100mg will give me a stronger egg and ovulation and a nice lining. I wont be having any monitoring though.. im cd 2 now so i'll start my first pill tomorrow

Hello, ladies! I am on CD 8, just finished up taking my last dose of Clomid yesterday (100mg daily from CD3-8). I had my first follie scan today and it showed 4x10mm follies, 2 on each side. I am going back on Wednesday for another scan and possible trigger shot depending on what we find. Can't wait to hear how you all are coming along!

I'm cd 5 so two more days after today to take clomid, but Im not monitored its just for a stronger o!

CD10 here, 2x17mm follies...trigger shot tomorrow. How are you ladies doing?

Hey everyone I'm looking for a clomid buddy to share the high and the lows of clomid with. This is our 2nd month on clomid we started off on 50 mg but only lots of small follicles so the first month was a bust so this month we are on 100mg so fx this is the one.
I am on my Second IUI attempt and first try with clomid 50mg. I am on CD12... waiting for a positive OPK. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->