TTC- starting first cycle of Clomid

Futuremomtobe

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here. I've been TTC for over a year with no success. Last month my Dr ordered a HSG and found out my right side tube is 100% blocked. My Dr told me all my lab results came back healthy so we both agreed for me to start clomid. I start my first cycle soon and I am curious about any side effects anybody has experienced and if anybody is in a similar situation. TIA. Happy baby thoughts to everyone TTC

I took Clomid at night and didn't have to many side effects. I did noticed I was warmer and had a few hot flashes but that was all.

The first time I got pregnant with DS.

The second time I didn't ovulate. I also had a thinned lining the second time I took it.

I have had 2 rounds- I have hot flashes and nausea 2 days... other than that ... I can't even tell

The only thing to watch for is vision disturbance as a bad side effect. My doctor said only a small number of people get it, but of course I did...It looked like my entire vision was strobe lights or ripples in a pond kind of thing...weird. Other than that, I got sinus headaches and moodiness...but I don't think too much else.

I'm currently taking it this cycle and have taken it 2 cycles in the past (one resulted in DS1). I have never really got any symptoms while taking it but I have noticed my ovulation pain is a lot stronger and I'm very tender at that time. It gets a little uncomfortable BDing too but we manage.

Good luck! I'm curious, do they do anything to unblock tubes or do you just hope to ovulate from the unblocked side?

Thank you! We talked about surgery to open the blocked side, but I'm a little nervous of the risk. We are gonna try chlomid no more than 3 months ovulating from the open side. I'll consider surgery if I have no success. Starting chlomid on Wed, my CD 5, crossing my fingers I have my BFP this cycle. Happy baby thoughts to you

Fx for you hun!! Clomid was definitely my miracle drug with DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->