TTC straight after MC - Buddy up?

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

Ok, so basically here's my story:

Found out I was pregnant at 10dpo :)
At 4w3days began bleeding and thought I had lost the lil bean.
However at 8 weeks pregnant after an internal scan I was sure enough still pregnant and was completely over the moon and felt so guilty for being so doubtful.
Then I began bleeding on the 02/05/11
On the 03/05/11 went for a scan and was told I had lost the baby at 8w4days pregnant. I was extremely upset.
However me and OH have decided we want to TTC straight away so I thought it'd be nice to have a buddy - what's your story?

Hey hun, Sorry for your loss, youve really gone through it.:flower:

I had a complete m/c end of march, lost my lil bean at 6+2. We went straigh back into ttc almost helped me to have something to really put my mind to. Where abouts in your cycle are you?:hugs:

Hi! Sorry for your loss :(

We are similar... MMC at 7.5 weeks...but we just started TTC again because I still was getting BFP until 2 weeks ago. (D&C was March 15!)

So, no proper AF yet but my doctor said that's not a big deal...start trying! :)

I'm sorry to hear this jess. I was following your thread in first tri before my MC. I finally got a BFP on my 11th cycle. I started spotting at 4 + 1 and then it got really heavy the next day and the doctor confirmed it. We started TTC right away and I just ovulated yesterday for the first time since the loss :)

so sorry to hear about you losses, my last miscarriage was a mmc at 10 weeks exactly baby had died few days before had had 2 scans prev which showed healthy heart beat, this now totals 5 but this was furthest I had got. I lost this one on xmas eve, and only started trying again last month. had started trying immediately after well after negative preg test. but then docs said not to for multiple miscarriage tests.
Hope it all works out for you all really do and these next BFP are the sticky ones xx

hi hun sorry for ur loss

i found out i was pg on the 14th march,but 1 week later i started bleeding,went to the docs they did a test and it was neg(5wks)

one week later i took another test and it was positive,i couldnt believe it,anyway i went for bloods done and every 48hrs my levels where rising,but nothing could be seen on the scan,turns out baby was ectopic,so at nearly 8 weeks i had to go in for surgery and ended up having my left tube removed...now we are kinda just ntnp and waiting on 1st af so i can start trying again

Aw Jess, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( I was following your threads before, and I was *so* hoping that you were okay.

Sadly I also had a loss the same week... at 9+5. I started spotting 02/05, and then bleeding heavily 04/05 - cue a 9pm trip to A&E, and a wait until 4:30pm the next day for a scan :( Because the hospital would only diagnose 'threatened' m/c, I spent the whole night hoping it was just a scare and everything would be okay. But sadly not. When I had the scan they told me there was no baby, and I'd had an incomplete m/c. So.... I had to wait for it to finish. Then last night more scary bleeding (and very nearly another hospital trip) but it seems to have tapered off now.

But we're determined to start TTC as soon as I've had my first period. Fingers crossed it's not too long to wait! Are you going to start straight away or planning to wait till your next cycle? I think we're going to use OPKs because my once predictable cycle may not be quite so easily worked out as before...

Thinking of you all, and lots of sticky baby dust to you! XXXX

I'm sorry to hear of everyone's losses :hugs: we'll all get through it though :)

Narla83: Yeah it definitely does help, I'm just hoping I really do catch this next eggy :) I am on cd11. I see on your ticker your 7dpo - you feel lucky this month? x x

1liz9: Gosh that took a long time for HCG levels to drop then! I tested a few days ago and got a negative HPT so me and OH have been trying constantly :blush:
Aww I have my fingers crossed that you wont get AF this month and you have a sticky bean :) x x

NC_Sarah: I'm sorry to hear you had a MC too. Sorry to hear it took 11th cycle, but I have my fingers crossed that this time round everything will be ok :) Good that you ovulated - make sure you've done everything to catch that eggy ;) x x

danijoanne: It's horrible when you see them all healthy and a few days later it gets thrown in your face :( I'm really sorry to hear you've had 5 - lets hope and pray that the 6th is really it this time and you have an amazing pregnancy :) x x

mamadonna: Im sorry to hear luck hasn't really been on your side so far. My friend also got pregnant one week later which is a bit of a crazy thought so I know it's all unreliable after a MC. Fingers crossed though that your ntnp really works out for you. Me and Oh are also ntnp but having :sex: a lot :blush: I hope af doesn't take a show for atleast another 9months for you :) x x

livinginhope: Hey, yeah I was surprised at how many people were following it. You started bleeding the same day I did :hugs: Medical help in Colchester is just lowsy - it took me aages to actually get a scan! It sounds weird to say it, but I hope AF does make a quick appearance for you then hunny so you can get back on track - I have my fingers crossed :) Me and OH aren't waiting, were trying straight away. We figured if my body isn't ready for another pregnancy yet then it won't let me - so fingers crossed a get a sticky bean this month :) x x

thanks jess,i didnt faal pg a week later i was still pregnant from b4 goodness knows what would have happened if i hadnt of took another test...

wishing you the best of luck also and oodles and oodles of baba :dust:

Hiya,

I lost my bubs at 5+4 on feb 24th after 16 long months of TTC and if dont get my BFP this month then will be moving onto 3rd cycle since my loss.

I have had scratching in my lower right handside of pelvis and other symptons but not getting my hopes up as some months lots of symptons and other months not.

xxx

Hiya Jess - I am so so sorry to hear that :cry: I've been wondering where you have been (been checking every few days). Please don't give up hope, it WILL happen!!! Big hugs to you and wishing you a sticky bean this month :hugs:

Hi Jess

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I have just lost my first baby, it was early and a scan yesterday confirmed it is a complete mc. We're planning to start trying again straight away.

It took us 8 months to conceive but we're hoping for some increased fertiity over the next few months which can happend after a mc and hopefully we won't have to wait quite as long for a bfp!

:hi:

Our 'lil Pud also grew wings very recently :cry: and we'd like to TTC asap (age is NOT on my side!). They said there was still a little blood in my uterus but once this has finished we can TTC again. The pregnancy test might not be negative for a long time but I was told this didn't matter, just so long as the bleeding had stopped ? Does that sound right?

Mamadonna: Sorry too get it wrong lovely, thanks hunny - you too :) x x

Wantingagirl: I'm sorry it took so long to finally get your bfp and for it to end so sudden. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hunny! x x

funkym: I know I went off for a good little while - how are you hunny? and yeah I do hope so :) x x

lauraemily17: I'm sorry to hear that, it's devastating no matter how far you were I think. Me and OH are trying again straight away too - I was hoping that as well :) Fx'd!! x x

PieMistress: Hey un - Im very sorry to hear that.
I've heard that you can continue TTC whenever but for risk of infection wait until the bleeding has stopped. Also, you wont ovulate until your HCG returns to 5 which is the normal amount for any non-pregnant woman. Fx'd hunny :) x x

Mamadonna: Sorry too get it wrong lovely, thanks hunny - you too :) x x

Wantingagirl: I'm sorry it took so long to finally get your bfp and for it to end so sudden. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hunny! x x

not a problem :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->