TTC sucks! Things just getting worse...

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
Well back from my 7 days holiday, I need to read the threads to catch up with what has been going on. Hopefully some good news from some of you to cheer me up.

AFM, well, things are not good. Having an annovulatory month :cry:
In one way I am glad I decided just to let fate to take its course as I have not spent money on OPKs, haven´t used the Preseed or softcups I bought so no loss of money here. Just temped to be able to take several charts to my doctor. What a waste of time if I had as with no ovulation it would have been useles!

So, yes, TTC sucks for me! :cry: I just feel I am here watching time go by, being happy for all the lovely ladies who are getting their BFP's and feeling that my time has now gone...

Anyway enough of negative mental attitude... I am now going to the doctor as 6 months NTNP and 5 months TTC timing it without any result tells me I need some tests now.

Any advice of what I should ask my doctor? I know in the past they did some hormone tests, not sure which ones. I know my doctors and if I don´t ask I wont get anything but a pat on my back...

What should I do girlies? Feeling a bit lost here... :nope:

Thanks Dmom. Need to go there all confident and ask, otherwise the won´t do anything.

Have you had any of those tests? what are the procedures? I had a transvaginal scan before, it all came fine, but that was when I was 29 lol. Obviously something has changed. since 2008 I have not managed to get PG.

Oh I forgot and I had a PAP and a full biopsy one year ago... it all came fine as well...

Then I think all that you might need are bloods. Yes, I have had all of it done and it's not bad at all.

Just make sure your doc does everything on the right cycle day.

You have been stressed out about your cat.
Did you travel, as well?
Perhaps OD is just delayed?

Mine was 4 days late when my inlaws were in town.

Sus so sorry to hear that! I´m no expert but I would have said you Ov between 12 and 14 from your charts. So if your not doing OPKs how do you know your not? I would have thought a blood test at the beginning and end of your cycle is the only way to be sure.
Fingers crossed your misreading the charts, some one here is bound to be able to tell you more. I´ll keep stalking your chart and I hope you get some better news soon.:hugs:

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate your comments.

Indigo, you are right, i have been very stressed, not only my cat but also work, I had a nasty, nasty group to train just before my holiday. Also we decided to take the cat with us and I was worried she wouldnt be fit enough to cope with the travel. You all made me think...i had been stressed to the point of having a panick attack and havent slept well... wonder how reliable my temps are...

Just another question, what do they check in the blood? And when should they be taking it? I had it done before but never asked what they actually checked.

Hi Sus.
Yes, ttc sucks!!

I would wait a few more days to conclude that your cycle is anovulatory. Until the past 6 months or so, I never ov'd prior to cd16-19. Maybe you're just having a later ov.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"