TTC this cycle and trying pink sway diet ect any advice ?

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi all,
We are planning ttc this next cycle and af due next week. I know its probably a lot of nonsense but I have been reading a lot about what influences sex of baby and thought Id try pink sway diet. So basically eating a calcium and magnesium high diet and going to eat acid producing foods as apparently this changes the ph level to best suit female producing sperm.
I am very blessed to have 3 beautiful boys but thought it might be nice to try and give them a little sister after having mc 2012 im honestly just wanting a healthy baby of course and it wild be lovely to have another little boy but I thiught I might as well try. I'm planning to follow shettles methods so dtd 3 days before ov but would be really interested In others opinions and if anyone has tried these and got a little princess ive got two teenagers and a 2year old at the min. After a long chat with oh we have decided that we thought it would be nice for youngest to have a sibling closer age for him to grow up with so here we go again 😄 Good luck to you all and thanks In advance for any replies xx
Apple x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->