TTC TMI question

inatina55

Reaction score
Last night my husband and I did the deed. My TMI question is that all day today ive had very mucus-y little globs with a hint of blood. Ive alwayd had regular periods. Is it possible for anything to happen that quickly or is it something else?

If your BDing was quite rough you may have just damaged a tiny blood vessel. What point in your cycle are you? Possibly implantation or ovulation spotting, but if it was just a few specks unlikely. Maybe a UTI?

Last night my husband and I did the deed. My TMI question is that all day today ive had very mucus-y little globs with a hint of blood. Ive alwayd had regular periDid yods. Is it possible for anything to happen that quickly or is it something else?

Did you go to sleep right after without getting up?

Did you go to sleep right after without getting up?
I always take a quick shower afterwards

I had originally asked, bc sperm will start to kind of clump up after "released" esp, if the environment they are released into is "inhospitable" meaning like you didn't have the right CM for optimal sperm longevity, or if they were like put in a cup. BUT it is also completely normal for some men to have little "clumps" in the normal ejaculate. It doesn't mean anything as far as fertility is concerned and can happen all the time or just sometimes. I know I've seen it with my hubby's swimmers before and when we did the at home SA on him, after the c*m sat in the little cup for a while it all turned into one big glob of mess. But back a long time ago, when we weren't trying and this is TMI, when he would c*m on me instead of inside me, sometimes instead of being a completely "fluid" ejaculate there would be little globs of whatever in it. I read up on it when we started trying to conceive, bc I had remembered it happening and was concerned it wasn't "normal" for sperm, but it totally was and happens to a lot of men.

So, anyways, I had asked if you had went to sleep bc if the c*m had sat in there for a while, that would be a reason as to why you might be seeing this now, but just bc you didn't stay laid down, doesn't mean a lot of it didn't stay inside you, and you are just seeing it kind of clear out now.

I do have a question though and this is serious- When you say that there was blood, was there just a teeny bit of pink/red blood mixed in with your CM or was it actually inside the globs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->