ttc twins? anyone.

kmarie17

Reaction score
just curious as a mom that's ttc here soon. I have seen boards before about moms that want twins or that would try for them. has anyone tried and conceived if so how? and if you want to conceive what do you think is the best way to try that?

Im a mother of twins . mines were natural tho. twins run in my family . honestly its very hard to try and conceive twins on your own because if they dont run in your family it makes it harder . but ive seen alot of ladies on here that have gotten pregnant with twins or more on the drug call clomid . there is some african yam that i read once before that can help ladies get pregnant with twins i think its called yucca if im not mistaken . might want to look it up cause i could be wrong but they say alot of women eat these yams and end up having twins . african women have a high rate of twins . but you have to eat that yam alot they have them in pill form i think you have to take them 3 to 6 months. the yam has to build up in your system . look it up and let me know what you find i hope this helps :)

my dads mom had fraternal twins, and one of my pregnancies was a twin pregnancy lost 1 baby at 9 weeks 4 days. also its called yuca, and yes they sell the pill form on amazon for 19 for 30 tablets but it also has the folic acid, magniesum, b-6 and something else which they all recommend. I don't want to ttc twins. I was just curious because I seen on another board about how these ladies go all out to do so. I thought it was crazy. if your suppose to have twins or if you can handle them youll be given them I feel like.

Oh ok sorry i thought you were trying to have twins thought that would have helped . im sorry about the lost of one of your twins .

I'm breastfeeding which gives me 9 times the chance of having twins!!!

Yes age, race, height, dairy products, how many pregnancies also increase the rates!

And colorful mom, thank you. I take it as I got one blessing what's more to ask for?! :) just have I have positive thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->