TTC Vitamins

BlueWater

Reaction score
So at the moment I take Folic Acid, to ensure health during TTC and baby if I should conceive.

What other vitamims do you take?

I take prenatal vitamins with folic acid in them for the last 5 months. I showed the my OB and he said they were good. When I got prego then I would need to take prenatals with progesterone in them. Good luck to you!

One a day prenatal and then an extra folic acid 400mg supplement. My doctor wants me on extra folic acid, however, I'm high risk due to a past stillbirth, so you don't need that much. I think they say between 800mcg-1mg is good.

I take prenatal vitamins with folic acid in them for the last 5 months. I showed the my OB and he said they were good. When I got prego then I would need to take prenatals with progesterone in them. Good luck to you!

How come you will need progesterone? Is that recommended personally for yourself or all pregnant women?

I don't think so.. .I will have to ask him about it. I know the ones that I take currently are okay with him. I know with my first child 10 years ago, I took OTC prenatal vitamins and he said that was okay.

I’m taking seven seas trying for a baby it has all the b vitamins you need to regulate hormones which premote progesterone which plays a big part in the LP! It also contains folic acid, zinc which helps reproductive organs :) take a look at them they have a very good rating on amazon :flower: hope this helps

I went to the doctor and got a blood test, I'm on methyl folate, folic acid, fish oil, Q10, vitamin B12 and vitamin D. My body has trouble absorbing folic acid, hence why I'm on methyl folate as well, I've also been on medication in the past that limit the amount of folic acid in your system so I'm on higher doses.
:)

Thanks. I have seen seven seas. Expensive in boots. So will look around !

I got the seven seas one in Tesco on 3 for 2 so got 2 lots of trying for a baby and then 1 lot of first trimester ones free x

Got 2 boxes for like £4 in the range lol. Done loads of research and people swear by these! Not holding my breath yet but I may of just got a vvfl on a test at 7dpo :) first box

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->