ttc w/ possible endometriosis

cnsweeney

Reaction score
hubby & I have decided to ttc #2 last month. I used opk's to help and on the day of my positive we dtd and I landed myself in the hospital due to a ruptured cyst. I was in soooo much pain! they said I had some free fluid and another cyst still hangin around on my right ovary which was about 2.6cm. I've had a ruptured cyst before and none of this alarmed me. I've also had pain during sex since 2009 after I had my daughter. it's not everytime but I would say 30-50% of the time there is pain during deep thrusts and I always thought it was just another cyst coming and then it would go away after my period. well it's been about a month since my ruptured cyst and the pain is only getting worse. obviously we had no luck conceiving but I'm thinking I didn't produce an egg because of the pain. anyhow.. I've been researching my symptoms and it all comes back to endometriosis. they are: occasional heavy periods, occasional painful sex, history of ovarian cysts (never told what kind) , & now I'm having severe pain in my rectum (sry tmi) since the day of ruptured cyst, this is causing very difficult bowel movements. it sends shooting pains throughout my rectum and lower abdomen. I also have been getting full aches in my right side (flank pain) . there's also mucus in my stools lately (so sorry!) , & sex is very difficult but luckily my hubby is understanding and tries to take it easy. I have an appt Tuesday with my gynae & im requesting a laparoscopy to get diagnosed. just curious if anyone has dealt with these same symptoms? what were the results? i have also read about the pouch of Douglas which def. sounds like my symptoms. anyone have similar problems? has it effected you ttc? thanks in advance!

also does anyone know if you do have endo in the POD does that automatically classify you as a stage 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->