TTC when you are sick(m)

heart4home

Mum and expecting again.
Reaction score
I can't believe this, but here I am coming up to ovulation time, probably Monday and I have a flu like virus.

Fever, hacking cough, runny nose. I'm guessing this month is a bust, unless I suddenly make a great turn around and even if I do, dh will probably be sick by then. I wonder if it will delay my ovulation at all?

I just can't stand the thought of having to wait another whole month, to even just try.

Well, I guess nobody could commiserate with my sick and TTC pity party...LOL

But good news. My fever broke and we got to BD last night and I don't think I'm going to ovulate now until Tuesday or Wednesday so we just have to hope dh doesn't come home sick from work.

Isn't that terrible when you get sick during your one chance every month? Both my husband and I have been sick all week and it was time for us to get busy! It's hard to get in the mood when there are a few extra bodily fluids running around if you know what I mean! Yuck. At least we both had mild colds without any fever or serious sickness. I'm glad your fever broke and it's looking like you'll ovulate in a couple days. Fingers crossed your dh doesn't come home sick!

I once heard that if you are sick it helps because your defences are busy fighting the virus and therefore can't fight the invading spermies! ... Don't know if there's any truth in that tho! I would just say bd as much as you can manage and keep your fingers crossed. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->